I want to add this python module
I am working on Arabic calendar addon and need this module to add it in python ummalqura.hijri_date 

But I don't know how to add it!

I am using windows Kodi 18.1 Leia and LE 9.0

Thanks for all
I think this question would be handled best in the add-on support forum, if you want me to move the thread let me know.

[PatK] Moved by request to 'Development Add-ons'.
(2019-03-08, 19:11)PatK Wrote: I think this question would be handled best in the add-on support forum, if you want me to move the thread let me know.
 yes please ! sorry for unknown where is the proper area to post
I figured it out for windows I copied my lib in python folder in C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\Python\Lib\site-packages\

but how can I install in  LE 9.0 ?

Thanks for all
I think the real question is if you want to install ummalqura as a Kodi module addon, or simply include the module within the add-on you are developing?  I think "modules" within Kodi are just addons with the extension point xbmc.python.module which mainly tells Kodi not to show the addon when a user browses addons.

There is an addon forum in the development section of the site which is probably the best place to find experienced python devs.  Keep in mind for Kodi 19 there is a migration from Python 2.7 to Python 3.x  There are development builds of Kodi with Python 3 support available for testing.

scott s.
@scott967 

yes..after deeply looking to the structure of Kodi I found s you said need a module for this Lib to be able to work with python. 

Is there any way to build that library to work with ummalqura as a python module?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want to add this python module0