More then one PVR Addon
I encountered a crashing problem when I had two PVR addons (pvr.nextpvr and pvr.iptvsimple) enabled.  Is this supposed to be supported?   If so I can create an issue with more details.

Martin
(2019-03-08, 22:23)emveepee Wrote: I encountered a crashing problem when I had two PVR addons (pvr.nextpvr and pvr.iptvsimple) enabled.  Is this supposed to be supported?   If so I can create an issue with more details.

Martin

With Leia this should work, yes. Show me the stack traces of the crash, please.

If the crash is not reproducible and you don't have stack traces, you can save your time to write an issue. Nobody will be able to help, then.
Since I was running in the debugger I know that Adding a timer  crashes here https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/7efb8a...s.cpp#L129 because m_timerType is not defined.

When CPVRTimerInfoTag::CPVRTimerInfoTag(bool bRadio /* = false */)  is instantiated it uses this

m_iClientId(CServiceBroker::GetPVRManager().Clients()->GetFirstCreatedClientID()),

which in my case picks pvr-iptvsimple that doesn't support timers.

The reason I asked if more than one addon was supported was a simple fix to start with an addon with a timer doesn't necessarily mean the dialog will be created properly, and a selection list is probably required.

Martin
(2019-03-09, 15:53)emveepee Wrote: Since I was running in the debugger I know that Adding a timer  crashes here https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/7efb8a...s.cpp#L129 because m_timerType is not defined.

When CPVRTimerInfoTag::CPVRTimerInfoTag(bool bRadio /* = false */)  is instantiated it uses this

m_iClientId(CServiceBroker::GetPVRManager().Clients()->GetFirstCreatedClientID()),

which in my case picks pvr-iptvsimple that doesn't support timers.

The reason I asked if more than one addon was supported was a simple fix to start with an addon with a timer doesn't necessarily mean the dialog will be created properly, and a selection list is probably required.

Martin

That's clearly a bug. Could you please open an issue for this. I will take care of a fix,then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More then one PVR Addon0