• 2(current)
XBMC for Windows, rev 13630
Excellent, DVD playback works great. Shame ISO's still don't though, what happened because they did at one point?
Noticed just about everything "works" (trying the atioglxx.dll fix for weird playback errors now on my XP box, ATI 9600XT, but the Vista box worked fine for video).

Question: it doesn't seem to remember my overscan corrections (under video calibration) between sessions? Bug seems to happen whether I'm using the basic (user settings) setup or I remove the -p flag and let it use the ones from /program files/xmbc/userdata.
seems to run a lot smoother then the previous builds
does switch a lot easier out of alt-tab'ing
keep up the good work
will check later to see if iso's works and if it will play my hd movies
M1rth Wrote:Noticed just about everything "works" (trying the atioglxx.dll fix for weird playback errors now on my XP box, ATI 9600XT, but the Vista box worked fine for video).

Question: it doesn't seem to remember my overscan corrections (under video calibration) between sessions? Bug seems to happen whether I'm using the basic (user settings) setup or I remove the -p flag and let it use the ones from /program files/XBMC/userdata.

Update: it's actively overwriting (resetting) them on both closing and opening of the program for some reason (I tried taking a copy of it while they were set and XMBC was running, then copying it over with XMBC closed out).
M1rth Wrote:Question: it doesn't seem to remember my overscan corrections (under video calibration) between sessions?

Same problem here.
gamester17: ah i didnt know it upscales automatically

im running 1080p and the DVD i was watching i didnt think upscaled, but i didnt know how to tell if xbmc had upscaled to 1080p resolution or not.
Funny, "Flatten TV show if only a single season" still doesn't work.
It has been confirmed to work both on Xbox and Linux?!?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
WiSo Wrote:Which video card. Regardless that it works with 12882 do you have the newest driver and tested it with glinfo?

Intel GMA 945 (It's a Mac Mini running Vista). Tested with the latest drivers, as well as the older drivers that worked with 12822.

No idea what you mean by "tested with glinfo", mind giving some details?

-- Phelps
Gamester17 Wrote:XBMC should always upscale all videos by default (not just DVD-Video), ...are you saying that it doesn't?

Are you sure? I thought that was the whole point of the Upscaling options for SD, All or None.
Phelps Wrote:No idea what you mean by "tested with glinfo", mind giving some details?
Phelps

glinfo was mentioned in another thread by charly and shows some driver information, e.x. the supported gl extension.

But to test my own build a little more in practice I bought me an mac mini and will put XP on it Wink
I'm not very good in OpenGL but maybe with the help of the other developers I can get in run (although the new mac mini has a 950 I think, hasn't it?)
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
5.1 audio seems improved here.

Front left, right & center are correct now. Back left, right & Sub are dead.
I cant seem to get an IP address within XBMC? and cant browse my windows network to my server when I try to add a source?

Any pointers?

Looks fantastic thou!!!
newbra Wrote:5.1 audio seems improved here.

Front left, right & center are correct now. Back left, right & Sub are dead.

No change to the audio output of XBMC win32. Maybe it's something in the ffmpeg dlls.
Geeba Wrote:I cant seem to get an IP address within XBMC? and cant browse my windows network to my server when I try to add a source?!

Go to video/audio, choose add source, choose network resource, enter an IP and optional a share (browsing the network without an IP doesn't work) and you're done.
WiSo! Your a LEGEND!!! Fantastic! XBMC up and running on my 64bit Vista Ultimate machine, Quad Core, 4Gb RAM, Nvidia 8800! and it flys!! Smile

My Xbox under the telly is starting to look a little worrid! LOL!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 136300