v18 some help, i can´t make "discart.png" work
my configuration:
Kodi leia 18.1
Skin: AeonMq8

Simply this, i can´t make discart.png  work. Some advice..

BTW this is my a advancedsettings.xml

<advancedsettings>

<musiclibrary>
<!-- Additional artwork to add for artists -->
<artistextraart>
<arttype>banner</arttype>
<arttype>clearlogo</arttype>
<arttype>clearart</arttype>
<arttype>landscape</arttype>
</artistextraart>

<!-- Additional artwork to add for albums -->
<albumextraart>
<arttype>discart</arttype>
<arttype>spine</arttype>
<arttype>back</arttype>
</albumextraart>
</musiclibrary>

</advancedsettings>

and my music folder structure follow this..

music/def leppard/hysteria

inside hysteria folder i have music fliles and discart.png

thanx
Does it work if you use 'cdart.png' instead?
I am using AEonMQ7 without extraart settings in advancedsettings.xml. CD art works fine there.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Go to the information page for an album that is supposed to have discart. Select Choose Art. Is discart listed there?

If yes, then it is a skin problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
yes, i can choose discart, but when i go into full screen mode don´t appear...;(
If discart and associated image is already available in Choose Art, then check with the AeonMq8 skinner. Maybe there is a bug or a setting that needs to be enabled in the skin.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@defleppard

Ok, just had a quick look. There is a setting that needs to be enabled. See image...

The bottom setting Show Artist/Album Art needs to be enabled
My Signature
yes, the option it´s enable..
Ok, if discart is loaded in Choose Art screen, then Kodi has access to it. The problem is in the skin, so you will need to ask in the skin thread. There is nothing we can do here in Music as we did not code the skin.
My Signature
yes.. i test it with 2 other skins and.. discart load in perfect conditions..
thanx for all your patience!!!
@defleppard 

I test here, working fine with discart.png - and you need set path to music root folder in top menu.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
simple solution....use artworbeef to set your Discart (from context menu).

Or from Addon use run button in dialog addon for artworkbeef and chose first button to add missing art for all music (old, new).

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
As i talk with Wanilton, problems seems to happend with compilations albums in fullscreen mode, cause in album view discart it shown normally.

In officials albums, for example in this case Pink Floyd , discart it´s working fine..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some help, i can´t make "discart.png" work0