Is there a way to downgrade to the previous system, so I can watch my series again?
Hi everyone,

(I'm not a native english speaker, so please forgive my spelling/grammar mistakes)

I installed an update for Kodi about 2 weeks ago, but since then I haven't really been able to use it. When the update got installed, the entire build got changed and I couldn't find any of my previous add-ons. 
I was not able to watch series, movies or anime and when I tried to search and download the add-ons I previously used, Kodi wasn't able to find them. 
Altough I have to admit that this new system got me kind of flustered, I really would like to go back to the old system. 
I find it easier to use than the current system and it had all the add-ons I would ever need. I mean no disrespect to developers, your work is truly appreciated and I had never seen such a good entertainment system, but I just prefer the old system.
Is there maybe a way I could downgrade my Kodi box to the previous version and watch my movies and anime again? 
If you maybe have another solution to my problem, I'm all ears. 

I really want to use my media box again and continue binging my series.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
If the add-ons you previously used are on our banned addons (wiki) list then we are unable to support you due to our forum rules (wiki) on piracy.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
It seems a lot of the add-ons I was using are now banned. Unfortunate to be sure, but I guess I have to find some other way. Do you perhaps have any reccomandations on good movie add ons? 
Thanks for the help btw Smile
Obtaining media is down to the user, we just provide the means to play it.

Most commonly the route to go is to purchase and rip DVDs or similarly obtain media that you have the legal rights to own and play.

What can be obtained via add-ons depends very strongly on where you are located, what exactly it is that you're after, and whether a suitable add-on is available for a subscription service that would fulfil those needs and be available in the relevant geographic area. As this would be such a minefield for us to be involved in we simply do not make any such recommendations.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to downgrade to the previous system, so I can watch my series again?0