v18 3.3.13 Addon update
(2019-03-27, 14:29)emveepee Wrote: @zmedia Could you please upload debug Kodi logs from any of those machine otherwise this can't be resolved.  @WilliCJ particular problem is before the pvr.nextpvr module even is loaded.   I would also like someone with problem to try the Jenkins build of 3.3.14 to see if it addresses any of these issues unfortunately no one has PM'd me for details, not sure if those links are public.

Martin
I picked up the latest Jenkins build from your earlier PM with the link and PR-92 of 3.3.14 seems to work fine. Kodi & NextPVR started up fine while Windscribe was running, and everything else seems to be working fine too. Do you need any logs/dumps from the upgrade/startup?
(2019-03-30, 08:12)WilliCJ Wrote: I picked up the latest Jenkins build from your earlier PM with the link and PR-92 of 3.3.14 seems to work fine. Kodi & NextPVR started up fine while Windscribe was running, and everything else seems to be working fine too. Do you need any logs/dumps from the upgrade/startup? 

Thanks for the offer WilliCJ but no need really, I was just looking for confirmation that the issue was addressed before tagging this for release.

Martin
There's no way to roll back to 3.3.12 is there? I have kodi crash after resuming from sleep but it only started fairly recently, about the time the plugins were updated I think. works if I disable the npvr plugin. I tried adding a virtual network adaptor (the Hyper-V one) and it made no difference. I don't know how I can get a previous version to test that it did work then
I did make a change so the database would not purged after the resume because that takes several minutes to recover which defeats the purposed of sleep and that is working well most of the time.  I believe there is a logic problem in Kodi resuming from sleep when a pvr addon is installed because of the implementation but even without the addon installed I was able to crash Kodi on Windows resuming from sleep due based on how it reacts the video card initialization.

Martin
Previously my Kodi setup never closed after resuming but may have had occasional time when it froze. now Kodi quits to the desktop 100% of the time, unless I disable the plugin.
Since it is easy for you  to reproduce the problem, can you turn on debug logging and pvr and epg component logging and send the Kodi debug log (including the old log if your restart) when this happens, preferably with the 3.3.14 Jenkins build https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio...artifacts/

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3.3.13 Addon update0