Recordings list empty in NextPVR plugin (was previously populated)
I have a strange issue. I have been using the NextPVR pluging fine for nearly a year. Recently, my recordings list is empty on both my Windows Kodi installations as well as Kodi running on my Nvidia Shield. However, timers are still showing, as well as the EPG and live channels which are still working fine. Also, it still initiates recodings fine using the timers.

To try and resolve this I've done the following -

Updated Kodi to v18.1
Disabled/Uninstalled the pluging and reinstalled
Cleared data

Still it shows my recordings list as empty. I have checked the recordings list directly in the NextPVR software itself and the recordings show fine. It's just in Kodi where they are no longer showing.

I'm running 3.3.13 version of the add-on.

Many thanks.
Just to add to this. I've just done a manual recording withing kodi itself, but it still didn't add it to the recording list in kodi. However it did add it to the recordings list in the NextPVR software. So I know the recording functionality and live tv playback is working fine within Kodi.  The only issue is the fact that the recording section in Kodi is empty accross all 3 of my Kodi installations.
ISSUE IS RESOLVED.

Uninstalled Kodi and NextPVR again, but this time also manually deleted all remaining folders I could find before reinstalling. After reinstalling again for a second time things worked as they should.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings list empty in NextPVR plugin (was previously populated)0