v17 Can I remove some of the contents at once from library
Video 
Hi every one ,

I have a huge Library , the source is an index web site, when i scanned the library i noticed A LOT of titles i don't need in my library,
So i would like to know if there is a way in KODI it self or by an Addon so i Can select & remove some of the contents at once from the library ?

Or 

Can i disable the delete confirmation when i wanna remove any content from the library so it may save me some time if i have to remove content manually ?

Thanks
Answer for an easy solution: no and no Wink

Answer for a more complicated solution...you could try modifying your videodb-file and remove multiple entries at once. Not saying that this is the best solution to fiddle around with the library, but it will work in the end. If that's too much for you, then you have to go the manual way.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for your reply DaVu  could you please tell me what is the tool to modify my videodb-file with ?

thanks
Depends on the operating system in use. What is it? Windows, Linux, MacOS?
But before fiddling around with such a tool, I would take a look where those entries do come from. That would be most important. If it's an old source or anything like that and you remove that, then you might be able to simply clean the library instead of fiddling around with the db itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I remove some of the contents at once from library0