Req How can I change language to Chinese?
(2019-03-16, 15:23)whdelt Wrote: thanks,I found it and i’ve changed success.

你好!我也遇到和你一样的问题,请问你是怎么修复的?能否告诉我具体的解决过程,谢谢!
@tommytang

This is an English-only support forum. Use Google Translate if necessary when you want to participate.
(2019-03-14, 04:02)Wanilton Wrote: Read my previous post, the main menu needs fix.

Thank you for your contribution, is the main menu fixed now ?

Now I have to change the main menu to English.
(2019-03-13, 15:43)Wanilton Wrote: [font][font]删除Aeon MQ8中的字体文件夹中的arial字体...将起作用,[/font][/font][font][font]我们需要[/font][/font][font][font]为主[/font][/font][font][font]菜单[/font][/font][font][font]修复字体[/font][font],所有其他区域都能正常工作。[/font][font]选择西里尔文。 [/font][/font]

[font][font]皮肤语言已根据您的方法修改为中文,但如何修复主菜单?[/font][font]主菜单上的某些字体非常小。[/font][/font]
@Zoeacker

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The skin language has been modified to Chinese according to your method, but how can I fix the main menu? Some fonts are very small on the main menu.
The main menu shows garbled characters when I choose chinese language,sub menu is too.
so I have to Modify the main menu with English characters
@“ Zoeacker” 
传送门:中文字体文件
下载后复制到C:\用户\ yourPCname \ AppData \漫游\ Kodi \插件\ skin.aeonmq8 \ xml(需要开启隐藏的项目)
Image先备份原Font.xml后进行替换

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I change language to Chinese?2