Live TV
I've scoured the internet looking for Live US TV stations. We need them for when we camp but can't get OTA signals. None of the ones I have found seem to be reliable. To be clear I'm not looking for cable or satellite channels just plain old regular TV like CBS, ABC, NBC and Fox. Any points in the right direction would be appreciated. I have tried all the ones you can find anyone and everyone suggesting like Supremacy and Chronos.
TIA!
FYI...

Supremacy and Chronos are banned from this forum. Please read our Forum Rules and view our example list of Banned Add-ons (wiki)

Others here can steer you to compliant and safe alternatives.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-12, 03:42)Karellen Wrote: FYI...

Supremacy and Chronos are banned from this forum. Please read our Forum Rules and view our example list of Banned Add-ons (wiki)

Others here can steer you to compliant and safe alternatives.

Thanks, sorry I wasn't trying to promote them or anything I was just trying to avoid those as suggestions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV0