Shield with DVBViewer recordings
Hi,
I have a Shield and Windwos Server with dvbviewer.
LiveTV works great, but recording stop after few secends.
But with the file manager the recordings Play fine

Here is the log
https://paste.kodi.tv/riyecigipu.kodi

The same records Play great on other machines like Libreelec and Kodi on Windows.
No idea. Most probably shield/hw related. The PVR does no demuxing.
OK, thanks,
is there a solution or do I have to return the shield?
the play without plugin works
Code:
2019-03-12 16:45:57.789 T:31072 DEBUG: CurlFile::CReadState::Connect - Resume from position 8544066872
Looks like it's resuming from a large file offset. No idea if this is related. Did you resume playback position?

Returning the shield won't solve your problem. It's likely this is a bug that only happens on this platform. But as already told the PVR doesn't do any demuxing. That's handled by Kodi Core and ffmpeg.
no, i didn´t resume playback Position

I found out that with wlan the problem does not occur
with the Enigma2 addon work recordings of my vu + without problems in the LAN

can we solve the problem with dvbviewer please anyway?
I already told you the PVR doesn't do any demuxing. But feel free to look at the code and send me your pull request over at github.
Hi,

here is the same problem,
- only on LAN, not WLAN,
- only if i choose  the DVBVIewer-Addon
- no other Addon's, no problem to play with kodi filemanager
- other user hase same problem with other Android-Devices (FireTV-Stick): https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...post517755

ps: sorry for my bad english ...
Same problem here...

To Info: This problem exsists sience ShildTV 7.2.0. And is related to SMB changes in ShildTV.
After having created new network items under Music and Video, have no problems more with them.
But recording from DVBViewer does not stop the connection after 1-3 min.
I did not find a solution. Maybe I do not use the latest version of RecordinService. Is the next step.
(2019-04-01, 15:08)romtopf Wrote: Same problem here...

To Info: This problem exsists sience ShildTV 7.2.0. And is related to SMB changes in ShildTV.
After having created new network items under Music and Video, have no problems more with them.
But recording from DVBViewer does stop the connection after 1-3 min.
I did not find a solution. Maybe I do not use the latest version of RecordinService. Is the next step.
Which Kodi-file contains the password to DVB-Recording-Service. I would delete the file for a test ...
<kodi_userdata>/addon_data/pvr.dvbviewer/settings.xml - However a wrong password would yield an access forbidden message upon connecting to the backend.

Also see https://github.com/manuelm/pvr.dvbviewer...-473723264 and my further comments. Might be worth a check. I don't own a shield so I can't do any digging myself.
(2019-04-01, 21:31)manül Wrote: <kodi_userdata>/addon_data/pvr.dvbviewer/settings.xml - However a wrong password would yield an access forbidden message upon connecting to the backend.

Also see https://github.com/manuelm/pvr.dvbviewer...-473723264 and my further comments. Might be worth a check. I don't own a shield so I can't do any digging myself.

Hi..i don't know what kind of problems you have.
I use 2 shields as my main TV since about 3 yrs by now (always latest update) and have been using SPMC/MrMC and now Kodi 18.3 with Manül's DVBViewer Plugin.
LAN is to the shield client is 1Gbit, Backbone & normal data Server 10G
DVBViewer RS/MediaServer is installed on small Windows Server 2016 (previous on 2012), HW is an i5 with 16GB RAM and 1GBit LAN, all recordings are stored on a small internal hdd
settings within DVBViewer MS are default ones

=> i've had NEVER such issues you mentionend

The only thing i've relized over the year, that the android doesn't really like TS-Streams (.ts) which is also the default for the DVBViewer. I guess it's because of the codec of the stream.
When converting the recordings to h265 mkv it's smooth, but with .ts it'll become laggy sometimes.

So no issue with Manül's great plugin...it's the android hardware...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shield with DVBViewer recordings0