Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me...
You kinda answered my questions, but the basic answer is, that currently in Kodi 18.1 No Extra Artwork will be downloaded, and I'm pretty sure this applies to the artist.nfo file as well. Things I have done...

1. Scraped the Music Library (Query info for all artists), several times actually. I have not removed my Music and re-added it back to Kodi yet (will do that over the weekend) to see if that makes a difference.

2. I've deleted all the .nfo files in the Artist Info folder, multiple times, before running the "Query info for all artists", this didn't make any difference to the Extended Artwork (which we now know is a bug in Kodi 18.1), but it also generated a new artist.nfo file, but it's no different from the first one, that I listed above.

3. I have not tried the Album scraping, but will do that over the weekend as well.

I've also copied over my artist.nfo files (created by MediaElch), as well as all the extended artwork I have, refreshed the library, and none of these changes show up in Kodi (default skin, or AeonMQ8 skin were tested). I will test on some additional skins (Aeon Nox and Transparency!) over the weekend as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me... - by Powerhouse - 2019-03-14, 18:03

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me...0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.