Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me...
Did you scan your music files fresh into the library when you installed v18 or was your v17 library transferred to v18?

If you installed fresh, did you set up the advancedsettings.xml and scraper settings before scanning and scraping your library?

(2019-03-14, 18:03)Powerhouse Wrote: I've also copied over my artist.nfo files (created by MediaElch), as well as all the extended artwork I have, refreshed the library, and none of these changes show up in Kodi
If this is the case, then there is a problem with your setup, or you are using the wrong options.

Can you provide Debug Log which captures you trying to scrape your library for new info, and detail the steps you take to do it. Be accurate when detailing the steps. I am interested in knowing how you "Refreshed" the library as there is no function to do that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me... - by Karellen - 2019-03-14, 20:29

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me...0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.