Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me...
(2019-03-19, 22:32)Powerhouse Wrote: 5. Added my Music collection (adjusted the Universal Artist and Album settings to grab all the extra art first, and there was a setting to grab additional information that was checked as well).
(2019-03-19, 22:32)Powerhouse Wrote: I then ran the Context Menu on Artists to "Query info for all artists"
Both these options are the equivelant of Update Library in the Video section.

Grab additional information was checked, so it scraped online, which is why it took so long the first time. Running Query info for all artists (and albums) does nothing the second time as you have already scraped. It is like running Update Library, then running Update Library again. Nothing will happen the second time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me... - by Karellen - 2019-03-20, 09:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me...0