Solved No episode titles after Leia upgrade
After upgrading Krypton to Leia on a Windows 10 Intel NUC I notice that my TV recordings list no longer show the episode titles, only the episode number.
I looked through every settings screen I could find but no luck. I liked seeing both the episode number and the episode title together; can I get this back?
Yeah, that's weird.

Can you please take a screenshot of the same recordings in Estuary to see what it looks like in the default skin?
I went to another system with Krypton to recapture the previous behavior but it was late and the downgrade of that system was problematic. I'll have to flush that one completely and reinstall.

I would also like to take a moment to say how much I appreciate your prompt and positive attention you have given to my and others' questions about Rapier. It's no wonder that this skin is on the short list of must-have Kodi add-ons.
Here's what it looked like in Rapier Krypton:
The recordings are stored by NPVR backend in a common well-known folder structure. While browsing a show's episodes, my take is that we don't need to see the name of the show in each line as they are already grouped that way and they are browsed that way.
I think there is a view that shows all of the recordings arranged by date or title without the show title groupings. That view I can understand seeing only the show title and episode number because they are essentially all mixed together.
Try installing my development repo: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository

I just pushed a new updated version with the episode name added.

Please post a screenshot of the new version, as I don't have a proper PVR setup.
Much appreciated. I see episode titles now.
ImageImage
That's perfect. Exactly the look I was aiming at. :-)

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue.

I'll mark this thread as solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No episode titles after Leia upgrade0