Separate movies with "Part 1" and "Part 2" in the titles?
My example for this is Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. MovieDB titles the two movies as "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1" and "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2" but naming the files this causes Kodi to merge the two into one movie. Is there a way of separating the two?
(2019-03-17, 12:45)Carter0108 Wrote: Part 1
Do you have the space between "Part" and "1", "2"? If not, then Kodi will see it as file stacking... (wiki)

Check that you have setting 2.1 disabled... Combine split video items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes I have got a space between in "Part 1" and I also have the setting enabled to combine split files because there are some movies in my collection that were on multiple discs.
I cannot replicate the problem. With that setting enabled and your naming as described in the first post, I have two separate entries...

Provide the following...
1. Screenshot of your folder and files for the two movies. Make sure we can clearly see the path and files
2. Debug Log capturing the scraping of the two movies... 2665079 (post)
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Separate movies with "Part 1" and "Part 2" in the titles?00