• 213(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2021-06-30, 16:27)G0mez Wrote: Hi Bart!

Here would be those missing finnish translations.

1. High = Korkea

These next few are related to the bottom shortcuts functionality:

2. Customize Bottom Shortcuts = Mukauta Pohjan Pikakuvakkeita
3. Shortcuts    = Pikakuvakkeet
4. Enable Bottom Shortcuts    = Ota Käyttöön Pohjan Pikakuvakkeet
5. Show Bottom Shortcuts for this Menu Item = Näytä Tämän Valikkokohdan Alimmat Pikakuvakkeet
6. Show Dark Background Behind Shortcuts  =  Näytä Tumma Tausta Pikakuvakkeiden Takana

7. Short Daily Weather    = Lyhyt Päivittäinen Sää
8. Short Hourly Weather    = Lyhyt Tunneittainen Sää

These next few are related to the Surprise Me functionality:

9. Surprise Me    = Yllätä Minut
10. Surprise Me (Movie)    = Yllätä Minut (Elokuva)
11. Surprise Me (Episode)    = Yllätä Minut (Jakso)
12. Surprise Me (Music Video)    = Yllätä Minut (Musiikkivideo)

Related to the Default Menu Item functionality:

13. Make Default Menu Item    = Tee Oletusvalikkokohta
14. Current Default Menu Item    = Nykyinen Oletusvalikkokohta

15. Show Item Name in Top Bar  = Näytä Kohteen Nimi Yläpalkissa
16. Ratings    = Arvosanat
17. IMDb Top 250    = IMDb Top 250

Related to the Logo and Fanart view types:

18. Use Clear Art instead of Logo    = Käytä Selkeää Taidetta Logon sijaan
19. Single Logo    = Yksittäinen Logo
20. Fade out Unfocused    = Häivytä Keskittämätön
21. Show Overlay = Näytä Päällys
22. Show Title in Footer = Näytä Otsikko Alatunnisteessa

23. Single Column    = Yksittäinen Sarake
24. Pause Media While Info Dialog is Open    = Keskeytä Media, Kun Info-valintaikkuna on Avoin
25. Activate Lyrics    = Aktivoi Sanoitukset

Related to searches within plot:

26. Movies with Plot containing    = Elokuvat, joiden juoni sisältää
27. TV Shows with Plot containing    = TV-Ohjelmat, joiden juoni sisältää
28. Episodes with Plot containing    = Jaksot, joiden juoni sisältää
29. With Plot Containing    = Juoni sisältäen

30. Items to Show in Views    = Näkymissä Näytettävät Kohteet
31. Play Random    = Toista Satunnainen
32. Select View Types to Enable    = Valitse Käytettävät Näkymät

Related to the Right List view:

33. Right List = Oikea Lista
34. Show Poster    = Näytä Juliste
35. Text    = Teksti
36. Banner    = Banneri
37. List Item Type = Listakohteen Tyyppi
38. N/A = Ei Saatavilla
39. Show Info Popup    = Näytä Info-ponnahdusikkuna
40. Popup Delay    = Ponnahdusikkunan Viive
41. Show Floor    = Näytä Kerros
42. Fixed List = Kiinteä Lista

43. OSD/Full Screen Art = OSD/Koko Näytön Taide
44. Poster/Thumb    = Juliste/Pikkukuva
45. Centered Static Menu (less than 8 items) = Keskitetty Liikkumaton Valikko (alle 8 kohdetta)

These are missing translations aswell on amber settings;

46. Compact OSD = Kompakti OSD
47. Ultra Compact OSD = Erittäin Kompakti OSD
48. Alternate OSD Button Highlighting = Vaihtoehtoinen OSD Painikkeen Korostus
@G0mez , thank you, the Finnish translation is now complete and up to date!  I hope the updated strings will be in the next repo version.

Regards,

​​​​​​​Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Thumbs Up 
Thanks from Huoltovalikko forum to @G0mez and@bsoriano for the finnish translation update Smile
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Btw noticed that ultra compact OSD doesn't show seekbar, only when video is paused. So now when watching movie and wanna check how much time is left, need to pause video. Think it would be nice to have option to show it

Was also wondering that ultra compact OSD would have enough room to show movie info panel between playback panel and poster, think that would look good

And media flags are pretty small when video is paused.
(2021-06-30, 18:13)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2021-06-29, 21:58)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.4.23 (Matrix) and 3.2.143 (Leia) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  The main change, besides bug fixing, is the following:

1. Alternate Highlighting option for OSD buttons.  The highlighting and button style intorduced with the Compact OSD is now an option, which means it can be used with any of the 3 OSD layouts.  You will find the new setting here:

Thank you @bsoriano for this update.

Here is the French translation for the new OSD button highlight feature :
Alternate OSD button highlighting : Surbrillance alternative des boutons de l'OSD
(2021-06-29, 21:58)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , I think I also fixed the issue of the seekbar transparent background that you reported.  Please note that when you press Info (not the button on the OSD) while playing media, the seek bar will not hide, independently of the setting to Hide the seek bar on pause.  Thanks.

Please update, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Seek bar background display bugs seem to be fixed.

On the other hand, the seek bar always remains displayed when I press the pause key.

I noticed some changes to be made in the music part :
- In the music OSD, when listening to a song. By clicking on the settings icon, this pop-up is displayed :
For fanart, you should put "Activated" instead of "Activate".
By clicking on "Visualisation", no pop-up opens and the music OSD closes.

With Esturay, by clicking on "Visualisation", a pop-up opens to choose a visualization or get more :

- On the home, in the display of the now playing of a song, an "S" should be added to "BIT" :

Thanks in advance.
@Cyberdom , thanks for the updated translation and the issues you reported.  I have fixed the label and also fixed the button in the music OSD so that it will open the dialog to choose the visualization.  These changes will be in the next skin version.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-07-01, 21:14)G0mez Wrote: Btw noticed that ultra compact OSD doesn't show seekbar, only when video is paused. So now when watching movie and wanna check how much time is left, need to pause video. Think it would be nice to have option to show it

Was also wondering that ultra compact OSD would have enough room to show movie info panel between playback panel and poster, think that would look good

And media flags are pretty small when video is paused.
@G0mez , not having the seek bar in the ultra compact OSD is by design, I will not be changing this.  Also, the idea of having that ultra compact OSD is precisely to show the minimum amount of info possible, so I will not be adding movie info to it either. 

You can press Info (not the info button on the OSD) while the movie is playing, and that will always bring up the seek bar in the top position and provide info on the movie.  I do agree that on that info screen the media flags could be larger.  When the OSD is shown, the flags are smaller since I need to account for both monochrome and colored flags, and also when HDR/SDR and color bit depth flags are shown.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-07-01, 23:15)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-30, 18:13)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2021-06-29, 21:58)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.4.23 (Matrix) and 3.2.143 (Leia) to GitHub and the Amber repos.  The main change, besides bug fixing, is the following:

1. Alternate Highlighting option for OSD buttons.  The highlighting and button style intorduced with the Compact OSD is now an option, which means it can be used with any of the 3 OSD layouts.  You will find the new setting here:

Thank you @bsoriano for this update.

Alternate OSD button highlighting : Surbrillance alternative des boutons de l'OSD
(2021-06-29, 21:58)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , I think I also fixed the issue of the seekbar transparent background that you reported.  Please note that when you press Info (not the button on the OSD) while playing media, the seek bar will not hide, independently of the setting to Hide the seek bar on pause.  Thanks.

Please update, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

On the other hand, the seek bar always remains displayed when I press the pause key.

- In the music OSD, when listening to a song. By clicking on the settings icon, this pop-up is displayed :

With Esturay, by clicking on "Visualisation", a pop-up opens to choose a visualization or get more :

- On the home, in the display of the now playing of a song, an "S" should be added to "BIT" :

Thanks in advance.
@Cyberdom , thanks for the updated translation and the issues you reported.  I have fixed the label and also fixed the button in the music OSD so that it will open the dialog to choose the visualization.  These changes will be in the next skin version.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you @bsoriano.
Were you able also to fix the problem of hiding the seek bar when you press pause ?

I also pointed out the translation for the ultra compact OSD last week :
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3045630
But I don't know if you read my message ? Because it's still in English.
(2021-07-01, 23:37)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 23:15)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-30, 18:13)Cyberdom Wrote: Thank you @bsoriano for this update.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you @bsoriano.
Were you able also to fix the problem of hiding the seek bar when you press pause ?

@Cyberdom , I did update the translations in the translation system, but the changes have not propagated yet.  As for hiding the seek bar on pause if you have the setting enabled, there is a Kodi issue in Leia, which is not present in Matrix that was causing the seek bar to remain on screen.  I put in place a workaround, it should be available in the next repo version of the skin.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-07-02, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 23:37)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 23:15)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , thanks for the updated translation and the issues you reported.  I have fixed the label and also fixed the button in the music OSD so that it will open the dialog to choose the visualization.  These changes will be in the next skin version.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you @bsoriano.

@Cyberdom , I did update the translations in the translation system, but the changes have not propagated yet.  As for hiding the seek bar on pause if you have the setting enabled, there is a Kodi issue in Leia, which is not present in Matrix that was causing the seek bar to remain on screen.  I put in place a workaround, it should be available in the next repo version of the skin.

Regards,

Bart
OK, thanks for the precision @bsoriano.

We'll see what happens with the next update.
Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.4.24 (Matrix) and 3.2.144 (Leia) to GitHub and the Amber repos.

These are mailny bugfix versions.  I have fixed several issues reported concerning the seek bar and the OSD, both video and music.

The only new feature is that I have added movie palylists for decades (thank you @Dumyat ), and also added a default movie shelf for decades.  The playlists go from the 1900s to the 2020s.

You can configure the shelf by going to  Default Shelves, Movies, Decades, like so:

And I suggest you configure the artwork to be Square, with text underneath the artwork.  It can look like this then:

Please downoad, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-07-02, 18:24)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 23:37)Cyberdom Wrote: Thank you @bsoriano.

Regards,

Bart

@Cyberdom , please test version 3.2.144.  The translations should be updated, and the seek bar issue and music visualization issue should be resolved.  Please confirm.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-07-03, 16:55)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have uploaded versions 3.4.24 (Matrix) and 3.2.144 (Leia) to GitHub and the Amber repos.

These are mailny bugfix versions.  I have fixed several issues reported concerning the seek bar and the OSD, both video and music.

The only new feature is that I have added movie palylists for decades (thank you @Dumyat ), and also added a default movie shelf for decades.  The playlists go from the 1900s to the 2020s.

You can configure the shelf by going to  Default Shelves, Movies, Decades, like so:

And I suggest you configure the artwork to be Square, with text underneath the artwork.  It can look like this then:

Please downoad, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hmm.. this is strange. Followed instruction to try out decades shelf but it's not showing on list. Wonder if im doing something wrong Undecided
(2021-07-03, 20:27)G0mez Wrote: Hmm.. this is strange. Followed instruction to try out decades shelf but it's not showing on list. Wonder if im doing something wrong Undecided
@G0mez, are you using Leia or Matrix? Did you update from the Amber repo or from GitHub? 

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Using matrix and updated from amber repo
(2021-07-03, 16:57)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 18:24)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom , I did update the translations in the translation system, but the changes have not propagated yet.  As for hiding the seek bar on pause if you have the setting enabled, there is a Kodi issue in Leia, which is not present in Matrix that was causing the seek bar to remain on screen.  I put in place a workaround, it should be available in the next repo version of the skin.

Regards,

Bart

@Cyberdom , please test version 3.2.144.  The translations should be updated, and the seek bar issue and music visualization issue should be resolved.  Please confirm.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you @bsoriano for the update.

The translations are updated and the seek bar issue and music visualization issue are resolved.

As I already pointed out to you (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3046560) there remains, in the music OSD, just the translation "Activer" to be corrected by putting "Activé".

(2021-07-03, 16:55)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

Regarding the movie palylists for decades, it works fine.
On the other hand, all the decades are displayed even those which have no film. It would be nice to be able to hide the decades that don't contain any film.

Here is the French translation to put in the settings and the shelf :
Decades : Décennies

Thanks again for keeping Amber up to date.
Finnish translation for Decades = Vuosikymmenet
Even though still can't find that option ^^
  • 213(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5