• 231(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2021-09-03, 22:28)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock , those are actually from Artwork Downloader (the Matrix version that @Angelinas is maintaining), not from Artowrk Dump.  So, if I understand correctly, what you would like is for me to add the Artwork Downloader options to the context menu so that they show up without having to select "Manage" first, correct? Please confirm.  Thanks.
Oh, I see. That would be great. One is added to the 1st context menu, and that is the one shown in the pic below.

Thanks Bart
(2021-09-03, 22:41)shedrock Wrote: Oh, I see. That would be great. One is added to the 1st context menu, and that is the one shown in the pic below.

@shedrock , please try the latest from GitHub.  I have added a new setting, which you can find here:

This setting shows up if you have artwork downloader installed and enabled.  as requested, it adds two context menu options (for movies, tv shows and music videos, which is what this version of artwork downloader supports):

Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-03, 22:59)bsoriano Wrote: Please let me know if this is what you were looking for. 
It seems to work fine, but why doesn't your own show a 3rd entry like mine does?

UPDATE:
@bsoriano Hey Bart,

That 1st entry on the Context Menu is definitely Artwork Dump. I know this because I installed Artwork Downloader on my Win10 PC and only the 2 entries you added for it are present. I then installed Artwork Dump and it did indeed add Artwork Dump (AD) to the context menu. If I disable it, then the 3rd entry goes away.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2021-09-03, 22:12)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 20:42)billyrene Wrote: also would it be possible to integrate the rating badges in list views somehow? low list view for instance?

@billyrene , please try the latest from GitHub (Matrix).  I have added the user rating to all of the applicable views, and it should only show on items that you can actually rate.  Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
works great thank you
Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
Hi,

did a fresh install Leia 18.9 using repository.amber-1.0.1 from Github and getting this error

Log file

Checked Movies and TV
Hi,

I think something has changed with the Github version as I have Amber (with an earlier version from the Kodi) running on another machine - with no problems
(2021-09-04, 11:43)fsurfer Wrote: Hi,

just dis a fresh install Leia 18.9 using repository.amber-1.0.1 from Github and getting this error

Log file

Checked Movies and TV

@fsurfer, you need a newer version of script.skinvariables.  You can get it from Jurialmunkey's repo (https://github.com/jurialmunkey/reposito...ey-2.2.zip).

Alternatively, if you will not be using the new view type selector, you can uninstall script.skinvariables.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-03, 23:39)shedrock Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 22:59)bsoriano Wrote: Please let me know if this is what you were looking for. 
It seems to work fine, but why doesn't your own show a 3rd entry like mine does?

UPDATE:
@bsoriano Hey Bart,

That 1st entry on the Context Menu is definitely Artwork Dump. I know this because I installed Artwork Downloader on my Win10 PC and only the 2 entries you added for it are present. I then installed Artwork Dump and it did indeed add Artwork Dump (AD) to the context menu. If I disable it, then the 3rd entry goes away.

Regards,

Shedrock

@shedrock, thanks! I don't have it enabled in my system.  

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-04, 13:47)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-04, 11:43)fsurfer Wrote: Hi,

just dis a fresh install Leia 18.9 using repository.amber-1.0.1 from Github and getting this error

Log file

Checked Movies and TV

@fsurfer, you need a newer version of script.skinvariables.  You can get it from Jurialmunkey's repo (https://github.com/jurialmunkey/reposito...ey-2.2.zip).

Alternatively, if you will not be using the new view type selector, you can uninstall script.skinvariables.

Regards,

Bart
Hi,

thanks for update. I like View:- fanart > Netflix, what will the new view type selector give me?
Hi,

Matrix

are you able to add the Video library tags feature to your skin ?

Found it, under Browse
(2021-09-03, 22:12)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 20:42)billyrene Wrote: also would it be possible to integrate the rating badges in list views somehow? low list view for instance?

@billyrene , please try the latest from GitHub (Matrix).  I have added the user rating to all of the applicable views, and it should only show on items that you can actually rate.  Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

i just noticed in low list view the video resolution badges are cut off on the left ever since the rating is present
(2021-09-05, 21:20)billyrene Wrote: i just noticed in low list view the video resolution badges are cut off on the left ever since the rating is present

@billyrene , can you please provide a screenshot? I am not seeing that issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-04, 14:45)fsurfer Wrote: thanks for update. I like View:- fanart > Netflix, what will the new view type selector give me?

@fsurfer , the standard view selector looks like this, when you want to change the view type:

The new view selector, which uses script.skinvariables, gives you a more graphical representation of what each view type looks like:

It also allows you to choose and maintain which view type you want for each media type, as well as for each addon:

So you could, for example, choose to see episodes in Right List View, and Movies in Fanart view, and TV Shows and Seasons in Icon view.  Or you could, for example, choose to have YouTube addon always use Fanart view.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-06, 22:46)bsoriano Wrote: So you could, for example, choose to see episodes in Right List View, and Movies in Fanart view, and TV Shows and Seasons in Icon view.  Or you could, for example, choose to have YouTube addon always use Fanart view.

Regards,

Bart
This certainly simplifies things, well done. I am leaving Leia and trying out Matrix, silly question:- will the repository I loaded from the zip update automatically or do I need to visit Github each time there's a change?
(2021-09-06, 22:40)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-05, 21:20)billyrene Wrote: i just noticed in low list view the video resolution badges are cut off on the left ever since the rating is present

@billyrene , can you please provide a screenshot? I am not seeing that issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

here is the screenshot. you probably cannot see the issue since the image i use for video resolution is different from your original

as you can see the video resolution is cut off
  • 231(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5