• 232(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2021-09-07, 06:09)billyrene Wrote: as you can see the video resolution is cut off

@billyrene , could you please try the latest from GitHub and let me know if the issue is fixed now? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-07, 01:01)fsurfer Wrote: This certainly simplifies things, well done. I am leaving Leia and trying out Matrix, silly question:- will the repository I loaded from the zip update automatically or do I need to visit Github each time there's a change?

@fsurfer , the link for the Amber repository for Matrix is: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.2.zip  Make sure you install that, as the Leia repository will not work in Matrix.  The Amber repository will update Amber automatically whenever I push a new version to it.  I usually gather multiple updates/fixes/feautres before uploading a new version to the Amber repo.  I update GitHub with every change/fix/feature, so it will always have the latest.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
@bsoriano 
is it possible to view the full upload date of a YouTube video when viewing a channel in the YouTube add-on while using the Big Panel view?

example:

The date displays as 2021, but that's not very informative when you want to know how recent the video is

Not sure if this is an Amber thing or a YouTube add-on thing,
Thanks
(2021-09-08, 02:51)BriceysCousin Wrote: @bsoriano 
is it possible to view the full upload date of a YouTube video when viewing a channel in the YouTube add-on while using the Big Panel view?

example:

The date displays as 2021, but that's not every informative when you want to know how recent the video is

Not sure if this is an Amber thing or a YouTube add-on thing,
Thanks

@BriceysCousin, yes, it's possible. I will look into this over the next couple of days.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-08, 03:14)bsoriano Wrote: is it possible to view the full upload date of a YouTube video when viewing a channel in the YouTube add-on while using the Big Panel view?
I remember quite some time ago I asked for this as well, but I am sure Bart said he could only get the year if I am not mistaken.
(2021-09-07, 16:56)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 06:09)billyrene Wrote: as you can see the video resolution is cut off

@billyrene , could you please try the latest from GitHub and let me know if the issue is fixed now? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

sorry still no difference. i just checked all the other views and the resolution is also cut off in list, low list, panel, panel 2, big panel and big panel 2.

just to make sure i checked all the lists with colored flags disabled and the monochrome video resolution is not cut off....
Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
(2021-09-08, 09:16)billyrene Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 16:56)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

sorry still no difference. i just checked all the other views and the resolution is also cut off in list, low list, panel, panel 2, big panel and big panel 2.

just to make sure i checked all the lists with colored flags disabled and the monochrome video resolution is not cut off....
@billyrene, please provide a link to the flags that you are using so that I can test, since with the flags provided with the skin the issue is not there.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-08, 12:36)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 09:16)billyrene Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 16:56)bsoriano Wrote: @billyrene , could you please try the latest from GitHub and let me know if the issue is fixed now? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

@billyrene, please provide a link to the flags that you are using so that I can test, since with the flags provided with the skin the issue is not there.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
this is the image i am using

Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
(2021-09-08, 16:29)billyrene Wrote: this is the image i am using

@billyrene , thank you for the image.  The dimensions of this image are very different from the flags provided by the skin, thus it will look cut off.  I have now accounted for this in Amber.  Please try the latest from GitHub and let me know how it looks now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-08, 02:51)BriceysCousin Wrote: The date displays as 2021, but that's not very informative when you want to know how recent the video is

@BriceysCousin , I have changed the code so that for videos, if the aired date is available, Amber will show that instead of the year.  The changes are already on GitHub (Matrix for now).  This is how it looks:

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-08, 03:32)shedrock Wrote: I remember quite some time ago I asked for this as well, but I am sure Bart said he could only get the year if I am not mistaken.

@shedrock, my apologies, I made a mistake when I said that.  Perhaps I did not know the code well then.  I just changed it so that, if the aired date is available for videos, Amber will show that instead of the year.  The changes are already on GitHub (Matrix).

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-08, 23:03)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock, my apologies, I made a mistake when I said that. 
No apology required Bart. I am just happy you added it.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2021-09-08, 23:01)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 02:51)BriceysCousin Wrote: The date displays as 2021, but that's not very informative when you want to know how recent the video is

@BriceysCousin , I have changed the code so that for videos, if the aired date is available, Amber will show that instead of the year.  The changes are already on GitHub (Matrix for now).  This is how it looks:

Regards,

Bart

awesome!!

thank you for responding to requests so quickly!
Hi bart just a couple of niggles. First when searching using search function you get 2 titles overlayed. See first picture.

Second when on movie set information screen the cast list has the list of movies with blank posters. Scrolling down you have the movie list again with the correct posters. See picture 2.

Also on tv guide the synopsis of upcoming episodes is all caps (intentional ?) and doesn't scroll even when focused. See picture 3

Finally on movie info screen is it possible to allow the use of tags here to go to the tagged movies. Atm clicking on the tag does nothing. See picture 4.

Many thanks.

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2021-09-10, 16:23)leepenny Wrote: Hi bart just a couple of niggles. First when searching using search function you get 2 titles overlayed. See first picture.

Second when on movie set information screen the cast list has the list of movies with blank posters. Scrolling down you have the movie list again with the correct posters. See picture 2.

Also on tv guide the synopsis of upcoming episodes is all caps (intentional ?) and doesn't scroll even when focused. See picture 3

Finally on movie info screen is it possible to allow the use of tags here to go to the tagged movies. Atm clicking on the tag does nothing. See picture 4.

@leepenny , is this Matrix or Leia? Also, what font are you using? 

I am not seeing (in Matrix) any of the first 3 issues that you mention:

- Are you using script.skin.info.service?
- Do you have the use of embuary helper and/or tmdb helper enabled?
- Is the tv guide screen from tv show next aired, embuary info or tmdb helper?

Finally, I will have a look at going directly to movies with a certain tag from the video info dialog.  

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
  • 232(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5