• 233(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2021-09-10, 16:23)leepenny Wrote: Finally on movie info screen is it possible to allow the use of tags here to go to the tagged movies. Atm clicking on the tag does nothing. See picture 4.

@leepenny , I have added this feature, the code changes are on GitHub already.  Some notes on this:

1.  This is only active for movies, and will only search locally.
2.  If the movie has a single tag, Amber will search for all movies whose tag contains the tag from this movie.
3.  If the movie has multiple tags, and you do not have the use of embuary helper enabled in Amber settings, nothing will happen.
4.  If the movie has multiple tags, and you have the use of embuary helper enabled in Amber settings, the skin will show you a list of the movie's tags, and you can choose one to do the search with.

So, it could look like this:

Please test and let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Hi bart, sorry for the late reply. I'm running kodi matrix. Amber version from amber repository 3.4.29 . Following your comments I changed the font to the original and the next aired screen was perfect. I was originally using arial as some foreign letters weren't working with original font. But I can live with it if it makes the next aired perfect.
I only have embuary helper installed. Not tmdb helper.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2021-09-11, 00:48)leepenny Wrote: Hi bart, sorry for the late reply. I'm running kodi matrix. Amber version from amber repository 3.4.29 . Following your comments I changed the font to the original and the next aired screen was perfect. I was originally using arial as some foreign letters weren't working with original font. But I can live with it if it makes the next aired perfect.
I only have embuary helper installed. Not tmdb helper.
@leepenny , I looked at the Arial font definition in the skin and realized I had missed something.  I have fixed that on GitHub, so the TV Guide with Arial font should look like this now:

Please try the latest from GitHub and let me know how it looks for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Bart. I must apologise. The problem on the search page was because of the colours I chose in colour picker. It made the shadow white. I reverted the colours back and it is all good now. (Doh.....homer Simpson moment)

I still have the problem of the set information though.
(2021-09-11, 20:08)leepenny Wrote: I still have the problem of the set information though

Are you using script.skin.info.service? Amber uses that for a lot of the set information. I am wondering if there is an issue with the code if you are not using skin info service. Please let me know.

Also, did you test the tag search from video info? Please confirm. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hi bart. I have tested tag search and it works great. Perfect work as always and so quick.

I have tested set info with script.info. installed and not installed but I still get blank where the cast should be ( if the cast list should even be there ?) . If I scroll down I get the set info correctly below the cast. Has anyone got the same issue ?
I go from SETS to the set in question. Press 'i' and the cast list is populated with the movies with blank placeholders. Clicking on the blank movies takes me to the info page of the movie.
If I scroll below the cast I get the movie set displayed correctly and clicking on movie plays the movie.
I'm not sure what it could be.....
Hi Bart

Here would be missing finnish translations;

1. Auto play trailer from shelf items = Toista automaattisesti traileri hyllykohteissa
2. Shelf trailer delay = hyllykohteen trailerin viive
(2021-09-08, 22:58)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 16:29)billyrene Wrote: this is the image i am using

@billyrene , thank you for the image.  The dimensions of this image are very different from the flags provided by the skin, thus it will look cut off.  I have now accounted for this in Amber.  Please try the latest from GitHub and let me know how it looks now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

yes it's working now. sorry about the dimensions... i could have just made a different image. i used to replace the monochrome flags with my own images before there were colored flags available through the skin itself and made the images the same size as the monochrome
Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
(2021-09-13, 17:17)billyrene Wrote: i used to replace the monochrome flags with my own images before there were colored flags available through the skin itself and made the images the same size as the monochrome

@billyrene , that makes a kit of sense, plus it makes the positioning easier.  Could you please share (PM me a link to them) your full set of colored flags? Or even better, would you be willing to look at the skin's colored flags and convert them to the same size as s the monochrome flags? I would really appreciate it, since the creative/design part of skinning is not my forte.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-12, 15:21)G0mez Wrote: 1. Auto play trailer from shelf items = Toista automaattisesti traileri hyllykohteissa
2. Shelf trailer delay = hyllykohteen trailerin viive

@G0mez , thank you for these.  Hopefully they should be included in the next version in the Amber repo.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-13, 18:18)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-13, 17:17)billyrene Wrote: i used to replace the monochrome flags with my own images before there were colored flags available through the skin itself and made the images the same size as the monochrome

@billyrene , that makes a kit of sense, plus it makes the positioning easier.  Could you please share (PM me a link to them) your full set of colored flags? Or even better, would you be willing to look at the skin's colored flags and convert them to the same size as s the monochrome flags? I would really appreciate it, since the creative/design part of skinning is not my forte.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

sure i can do that no problem. happy to contribute to this wonderful skin. it could take a couple of days to convert them all since i'm rather busy otherwise at the moment. i'll let you know as soon as i am done
Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
(2021-09-14, 06:21)billyrene Wrote: sure i can do that no problem. happy to contribute to this wonderful skin. it could take a couple of days to convert them all since i'm rather busy otherwise at the moment. i'll let you know as soon as i am done

@billyrene, thank you so much! No worries, there's no rush.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hi Bart
I noticed in the latest release of NEXTPVR changelog that it it now storing the recording size.
————
Now storing recording size, so that kodi can display this information
————
Is there are chance of displaying this on the recording details page

All the best

John
(2021-04-17, 06:07)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-17, 01:30)Mungo Wrote: So after taking myself on a bit of a journey to figure out how to instant record on Matrix (I'm using an nVidia Shield and context and menu options in different views now do different things regardless of skin) I've found what appears to be a small missing line of code referencing an EPG icon.

If I set a reminder in the EPG Guide view, I get a cool little bell icon as the indicator. When a show is actively recording, it has a red circle to indicate it's recording. However when I set a recording timer for the future, I can see the title of the show shift over to make room for the icon - but nothing is displayed.

I tried the latest version from GIT (3.4.15) but it was still an issue. Digging through the images it seems it should be using the "PVR-HasTimer" image. Checking the XML's for references, it appears it's classed in the "includes_variables.xml" file, but never used in the "includes_Media.xml". So I just added a line (under line #627) in the Includes_Variables.xml for it:

<value condition="ListItem.HasTimer">img/PVR-HasTimer.png</value>

This icon now displays. I just wanted to flag this one, as I'm unsure if there's other areas this needs reference to work fully as intended.

Cheers,

Mungo.

@Mungo, thanks! I will fix that in the code.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano
Could you please fix it. Problem is still there in 3.4.29 (Matrix), after upgrade from 18.9.
Thank you
(2021-09-16, 14:48)fora Wrote: Could you please fix it. Problem is still there in 3.4.29 (Matrix), after upgrade from 18.9.

@fora , I just reviewed this.  It seems I fixed it for all the error conditions with timers (conflict, disabled, error), but not when there is a timer without any issues.  I just fixed this on GitHub.  Please update and test.  If you are not comfortable updating from GitHub, please wait a few days and I will upload a new version to the Amber repo.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
  • 233(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5