• 234(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2021-09-16, 09:44)dawsonjw Wrote: Hi Bart
I noticed in the latest release of NEXTPVR changelog that it it now storing the recording size.
————
Now storing recording size, so that kodi can display this information
————
Is there are chance of displaying this on the recording details page

All the best

John
@dawsonjw , just added this on GitHub, thanks for asking.  Please update, test and let me know.  I have added this for Matrix only so far.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Can you add an option to open script.extendedinfo for default info?
(2021-09-16, 20:49)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-16, 09:44)dawsonjw Wrote: Hi Bart
I noticed in the latest release of NEXTPVR changelog that it it now storing the recording size.
————
Now storing recording size, so that kodi can display this information
————
Is there are chance of displaying this on the recording details page

All the best

John
@dawsonjw , just added this on GitHub, thanks for asking.  Please update, test and let me know.  I have added this for Matrix only so far.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Looking good Bart

Thanks for that

John
Wish there was a way to have trailers without Youtube and its pesky personal key. I have HD-trailers and IMDB trailers yet I still need the YT app, defeats the point in using Kodi portable
(2021-09-17, 21:27)fsurfer Wrote: Wish there was a way to have trailers without Youtube and its pesky personal key. I have HD-trailers and IMDB trailers yet I still need the YT app, defeats the point in using Kodi portable

@fsurfer , Amber will play local trailers (in fact, I added the auto trailer function with local trailers in mind).  You do not need YouTube for those.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-17, 21:47)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-17, 21:27)fsurfer Wrote: Wish there was a way to have trailers without Youtube and its pesky personal key. I have HD-trailers and IMDB trailers yet I still need the YT app, defeats the point in using Kodi portable

@fsurfer , Amber will play local trailers (in fact, I added the auto trailer function with local trailers in mind).  You do not need YouTube for those.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for the tip and I found the problem, its a setting in TMM so I need to re-scrape
@Zekeman , I have added a new setting in Amber to always show the tv show poster (and not the season poster) for episodes.  I understand this is what you were looking for.  You can find the new setting here:

The changes are already on GitHub.  Please download, test, and let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hi bsoriano

Please can I request a few things.

1. Horizontal home menu can that be static with no wraparound and in the middle. Image attached below.
2. Can the vertical menu have the option to be in the top, bottom and centre.
3. I cannot move the seekbar forwards and backwards on android tablet and phone, please can this be fixed.
4. 'Auto close video osd close' after 1 and 2 seconds in the options and 'Show seek bar when starting video playback' for 1 second in the options.
5. OSD and touch buttons bigger to use on the android tablet and phone.

Much appreciated.

Thank you!

Hey Bart.  Was wondering if there is the possibility of showing which source is selected by highlighting it.  Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2021-09-16, 22:17)jdig4240 Wrote: Can you add an option to open script.extendedinfo for default info?

@jdig4240, I could, but it would only work in media views, not in widgets. Would that be OK with you? Please confirm. Thanks

Regards,

Baet
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-18, 23:11)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-16, 22:17)jdig4240 Wrote: Can you add an option to open script.extendedinfo for default info?

@jdig4240, I could, but it would only work in media views, not in widgets. Would that be OK with you? Please confirm. Thanks

Regards,

Baet

Sure, thats should be ok, Extendedinfo also has a context menu if I wanted to use that.
Bart, so Ive been playing with the auto trailer option which is pretty cool. One thing ive noticed is when you have the info popup enabled and auto trailer both enabled, the info popup screen stays over the trailer playing. Is there a way to autohide the info popup when the trailer starts playing?
(2021-09-19, 15:49)jdig4240 Wrote: Bart, so Ive been playing with the auto trailer option which is pretty cool. One thing ive noticed is when you have the info popup enabled and auto trailer both enabled, the info popup screen stays over the trailer playing. Is there a way to autohide the info popup when the trailer starts playing?

@jdig4240, thanks for noticing that. I will fix it very soon.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: Already fixed on GitHub.
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-19, 15:46)jdig4240 Wrote: Sure, thats should be ok, Extendedinfo also has a context menu if I wanted to use that.

@jdig4240 , I have made the changes to show extended info for the info dialogs (On GitHub already, Matrix only).  As far as I could test, it works well with movies, tv shows, seasons and episodes.  It works equally in the media views, and in widgets.  I have added a new setting to make this possible:

I have tested this with the extended info addon from @henryjfry , I am not sure if it works well with the one from @scott967 .  Please test and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Please note that I have not skinned any of the addon dialogs.  That will take more time; right now I would like to know if the new feature is working well.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

Where do I find @henryjfry's version? Also, shouldn't it be added to the skin dependencies if you choose this option and it's not installed? Sorry 4 brief msg. Typing with left hand.

Shedrock
  • 234(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5