• 1(current)
Alpha Aesir (Pre-Alpha release) v.0.5.5 Kypton
I started work on a MOD for Titan recently, as I'm currently using Krypton with DSPlayer so I can use MadVR for proper 4K HDR support, and I wanted a skin to suit my needs/taste.  I'm using the Colorbox script to blur fanart background in the view types, and I'm only focusing on 2-3 views as that's all I really use anyway.  I use Plex as a back end to organize and sort my libraries, so I'm using with with the KodiPlexConnect add-on.

*EDIT* Pre Alpha available. 
**A note before you install this.** 
This makes use of the skin backup service in order to change the default settings of the skin, and as such I recommend installing this on a portable build before moving it to your primary installation.  With that said, I am not responsible if you mess up your primary build.

Kypton only for now (I use the Kypton-DS branch)
Leia will come once the skin is more feature complete

Install the scripts and resources first
Next install the skin
Then, in skin settings go to:
  • Color Themes>Manage Color Themes>Select Aesir
In skin settings go to:
  • Backup and Restore>Restore the Skin Settings>Navigate to settings backup
The modded viewtypes are:
Slim List
Poster Shift
Big Panel
Panel Square

*KRYPTON ONLY* Download Skin Here *KRYPTON ONLY*
Found a problem with the colorbox script code as I was rushing to get this published.  The fix is simple and I will fix in on the next release.  For now this is all that is required to fix:

Startup.xml
Replace line 15 with this:
<onload>RunScript(script.colorbox.aesir,daemon=True)</onload>

The screenshots below are for the next version that will release in the coming weeks:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
I like the colour scheme in the 3rd and 4th  pics .  Just curious , I know you haven't finished yet but how big is the skin/build ( build isn't the best word to use on here but assuming your using kodi library and not 3rd party addons ) ? I have used titan and modded it for myself in the past but its such a resource hungry skin imo.
(2019-03-18, 12:25)ontap Wrote: I like the colour scheme in the 3rd and 4th  pics .  Just curious , I know you haven't finished yet but how big is the skin/build ( build isn't the best word to use on here but assuming your using kodi library and not 3rd party addons ) ? I have used titan and modded it for myself in the past but its such a resource hungry skin imo.
 The background color is dependent on the fanart, since it's blurred fanart with a grey overlay texture.  The default colors are dark grey with orange highlights, which is configurable.

As for how it runs, probably not very smooth on low end systems since it relies so heavily on the colorbox script.  I'm using it on my main gaming PC so performance isn't an issue, even with a huge library.
Hey man.
I'm also in the Titan modding business and my focus is mainly on the netflix layout, killing bugs and improving code and speed both in skin and the addons that comes with.
I'm not giving much love to the 'design' part outside of netflix layout.
If you're interested we could join forces, once you get further with your project Smile

Good luck!
this would be perfect for android tv
Here is a video so you can better see the background blur effect

(2019-03-18, 19:38)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey man.
I'm also in the Titan modding business and my focus is mainly on the netflix layout, killing bugs and improving code and speed both in skin and the addons that comes with.
I'm not giving much love to the 'design' part outside of netflix layout.
If you're interested we could join forces, once you get further with your project Smile

Good luck!

Thanks! Maybe we can, though I'm not sure how different our designs will end up once I get further along.  I do like what you've done with the netflix layout, nice job.
It looks fantastic Smile
Poster view

I love the look and feel of this. Sign me up.
Really digging this. Can't wait for a release.
Looks modern and a bit minimalistic, I like it Smile nice work!
Smile 
Looking great, thank you, and welcome back to skinning! Smile
This looks awesome, the type of skin I'm looking for, cant wait for a release
Thanks for the support guys, I've been working on improving animations and a few other small tweaks for the poster view:

Side note, in the video you'll notice there is some delay for movie studios and the conversion of mins to hours and minutes.  Does anyone know what might cause this, or is it that's just how long it takes for SkinHelper to parse the data?

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aesir (Pre-Alpha release) v.0.5.5 Kypton6