v18 Page Up/Down Skipping too many
I know that Horizon doesn't technically work with v18, so this could be due to that.  That aside, it seems to be working quite nicely aside from the below issue.

When I use the page up/down feature within the library, it jumps about 1.5-2.5 pages per change.  You can move to individual scrolling without dramas.  In some cases you can't reach the bottom due to this issue.  I installed the version of Horizon that was uploaded to this forum on the 8th of March.

Any thoughts?

I have a pretty basic Kodi setup.  No real addons or plugins other than ones the skin requested, weather, and artwork.  Thanks in advance.
(2019-03-19, 13:43)Lepre-con Wrote: I know that Horizon doesn't technically work with v18, so this could be due to that.  That aside, it seems to be working quite nicely aside from the below issue.

When I use the page up/down feature within the library, it jumps about 1.5-2.5 pages per change.  You can move to individual scrolling without dramas.  In some cases you can't reach the bottom due to this issue.  I installed the version of Horizon that was uploaded to this forum on the 8th of March.

Any thoughts?

I have a pretty basic Kodi setup.  No real addons or plugins other than ones the skin requested, weather, and artwork.  Thanks in advance.
No advice beyond confirming this issue. It happens with the scroll bars when you push off the screen, the "page jumps" are completely off. I tried to figure out how to fix it once and gave up, I'm using Aura for the time behind instead which doesn't have the problem.
(2019-03-29, 00:54)garretn Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 13:43)Lepre-con Wrote: I know that Horizon doesn't technically work with v18, so this could be due to that.  That aside, it seems to be working quite nicely aside from the below issue.

Any thoughts?

No advice beyond confirming this issue. It happens with the scroll bars when you push off the screen, the "page jumps" are completely off. I tried to figure out how to fix it once and gave up, I'm using Aura for the time behind instead which doesn't have the problem. 
Yeah, I switched skins and the problem goes away.  Since Horizon was officially released, I deleted it and installed it properly and it does the same things.   What's really odd is that even though it skips for awhile, it freezes near the bottom of the list and won't go all the way down.  Yet, you move back to the right and individually you can keep moving down the list.  I love this skin, but this is a deal breaker in it's current form.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Page Up/Down Skipping too many0