[SKIN/ADDON] How to communicate with google assistant?
So haven't seen any documentation for that feature, is it implemented just for android tv? just nvidia shield?
I know it is called from a long-press while virtualkeyboard is active.
but is there a way to call it from skin/script? (have an actual button)
does virtualkeyboard MUST be activated?
does the input hardcoded to go to '312' edit control or is there a way to fetch it otherwise?

Thanks!

EDIT: unrelated but while i'm at it - can someone please give a few ex. scenarios for when kodi logs 'Window Translator: Can't find window xxxxxxxxx'
Looked for these patterns and didn't find anything wrong: window(xxxx),setproperty(prop,val,xxxx),activatewindow(xxxx), what else should i look for?
(2019-03-19, 23:07)cartman.dos Wrote: EDIT: unrelated but while i'm at it - can someone please give a few ex. scenarios for when kodi logs 'Window Translator: Can't find window xxxxxxxxx'
Looked for these patterns and didn't find anything wrong: window(xxxx),setproperty(prop,val,xxxx),activatewindow(xxxx), what else should i look for?
 xxxx must either be one of the id's listed here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs
or an id used by a custom window from the skin you're using.

that are the only id's kodi knows about.
referencing any other id will lead to that error in your log.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-03-20, 03:00)ronie Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 23:07)cartman.dos Wrote: EDIT: unrelated but while i'm at it - can someone please give a few ex. scenarios for when kodi logs 'Window Translator: Can't find window xxxxxxxxx'
 xxxx must either be one of the id's listed here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs
or an id used by a custom window from the skin you're using.

that are the only id's kodi knows about.
referencing any other id will lead to that error in your log. 
thanks but it the xxxxx is no number, i have two constant log warning:
#1 Window Translator: Can't find window show
#2 Window Translator: Can't find window <a movie's tagline>

now i've been looking for all 'show' instances in code and listitem.tagline, nothing seems out of order.
could this msg be raised from an addon?
yup, most likely an addon is causing those errors
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Since haven't got/found answer to the google assistant issue - does someone know how can I send kodi 'longpress' command? (I'm guessing i'll have to use a script)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SKIN/ADDON] How to communicate with google assistant?0