Nvidia Jetson Nano, superfast Kodi device?
I am using https://github.com/aliubimov/xbmc (release 27.01.2021) on my Nano running Ubuntu20.04 from here, and in general it's working fine.

The only strange problem I am facing is that some videos from my handphone stutter and video and sound is not synchronized during playback.
These video clips are typically MP4, 1920x1080, 30Fps and H264 or H265. 
Movies on the same Disk with the same MP4, 1920x1080, 30Fps and H264 or H265 run smoothly.

JTOP shows the 4 CPUs at app 95% @ 1.5MHz, the GPU  at 50% @ 250-300MHz, all HW-Engines OFF, and also no CUDA. JetPack 4.3 (L4T 32.3.1) installed - so I assume I am using pure SW for decoding.
The cmake command I used was: 
Code:
 cmake ../kodi -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DCORE_PLATFORM_NAME=x11 -DAPP_RENDER_SYSTEM=gl

When I compile with these commands a few posts up: (just using cmake instead of ninja):
Code:
cmake ../kodi -DCORE_PLATFORM_NAME=x11 -DAPP_RENDER_SYSTEM=gles -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FFMPEG=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FLATBUFFERS=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FMT=ON -DENABLE_V4L2=ON -DENABLE_NVBUFFER=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_SPDLOG=ON -DENABLE_VAAPI=OFF -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local    and
cmake --build . -- VERBOSE=1 -j$(getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN)
kodi starts, but I cannot play any movies/videos.
The log shows:   ERROR <general>: CNVV4LBuffer::Map failed to mmap buffer id:0 fd:1828717675 offset:0 : Bad file descriptor

As I am not really familiar with cmake, can someone please tell me what is the right cmake commands for me.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nvidia Jetson Nano, superfast Kodi device? - by MicTie - 2021-03-01, 12:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Jetson Nano, superfast Kodi device?0