Get the first/random studio for movie with multiple studios in skin
Hi, for movie with multiple studio exists, the ListItem.Studio will list all of them and make a string like "Studio 1 / Studio 2 / Studio 3". Is there any way to just get the first or a random studio from it?
Not an answer to your question, but the Kodi scrapers only scrape one studio.

Media Managers scrape all studios, so I am guessing your problem stems from the use of a Media Manager.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-22, 22:53)Karellen Wrote: Not an answer to your question, but the Kodi scrapers only scrape one studio.

Media Managers scrape all studios, so I am guessing your problem stems from the use of a Media Manager.
 Yes, these studios are wrote by a media manager. I think this is not bad and Kodi supports multiple studios. The only issue is it's inconvenient to use a single studio in a skin for this case. Not sure whether this is possible without any additional script/addon support.
(2019-03-23, 20:17)xodi Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 22:53)Karellen Wrote: Not an answer to your question, but the Kodi scrapers only scrape one studio.

Yes, these studios are wrote by a media manager. I think this is not bad and Kodi supports multiple studios. The only issue is it's inconvenient to use a single studio in a skin for this case. Not sure whether this is possible without any additional script/addon support.

Not possible without an additional script to split the string at a character.

You can split a string with skinhelper:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=stripstring,splitchar=[splitter text],string=[your string],output=[your window prop])

See here for more info:
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...rip-string
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get the first/random studio for movie with multiple studios in skin0