NASA livestream not working
hello all,
new to kodi so this may seem a little dumb ... but I can't get the NASA plugin from the Kodi repo to work and just wondering what I'm doing wrong.

I found ealier on that the VideoPlayer InputStream ... 'RTMP Input' was not present so I found, installed and enabled it .. but it still doesn't work.
I've uninstalled & re-installed the NASA plugin several times ... to no avail. (also re-booted the box each time

'Using a 'Smart TV Box' with Kodi 18.1 pre-installed.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
https://pastebin.com/qJt0Q7Nn
(2019-03-24, 10:59)rapserv Wrote: https://pastebin.com/qJt0Q7Nn
 You have so many banned repos you won't get support here until you reinstall kodi and paste a clean log.
I am afraid this is indeed the case. Please read the forum rules on banned add-ons (wiki).
Assistance can only be provided if the system is free of those types of repos/add-ons.
Thanks.
Folks,

I'm having the same problem running Kodi 17.6 on a Raspberry Pi. Two almost identical setups give same error.

Restarted Kodi to clear log file then between 12:17 to 12:19 selected Video - add-ons - NASA - livestreams - urthecast HD then got the following;

One of more items failed to play, check log.

https://paste.kodi.tv/adejilifim.kodi

Any suggestions appreciated.

Geffers
Similar comment unfortunately (albeit on a smaller scale).

Super repo is a banned addon (wiki) due to some of the junk it contains that violates our piracy policy (wiki). It's also a massive security hole due to how much it contains that duplicates stuff in the official repo but without any of our careful checks and validations (ie it can easily be a route to malware that impersonates legitimate addons and installs just by using a higher version number than something you already have installed from another legit source including our own official repo).

I would strongly suggest that you remove it from your system.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NASA livestream not working0