Plot & Cast not showing on LibreELEC
@DaVu - How come this issue has not been resolved in the latest LibreELEC version? Just curious.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-05-12, 13:14)shedrock Wrote: @DaVu - How come this issue has not been resolved in the latest LibreELEC version? Just curious.

Regards,

Shedrock

Nobody had time, most likely. Was there a bounty ticket or something? Did I miss that?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2019-05-12, 13:16)fritsch Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 13:14)shedrock Wrote: @DaVu - How come this issue has not been resolved in the latest LibreELEC version? Just curious.

Regards,

Shedrock

Nobody had time, most likely. Was there a bounty ticket or something? Did I miss that?  
I am not sure what a bounty ticket is, or are you trying to be sarcastic with me? If so, then I don't understand why, considering it is a very simple question I asked, which deserved a very simple answer. It may not be a priority, but DaVu said he would have followed up with the "LibreELEC Team", so all I am doing is following up with him.

Check it out. It says @DaVu, not @fritsch .
(2019-05-12, 13:22)shedrock Wrote: I am not sure what a bounty ticket is, or are you trying to be sarcastic with me? If so, then I don't understand why, considering it is a very simple question I asked, which deserved a very simple answer.

People shouldn't overthink things so much, or see a problem behind every door.
Emotions can get lost in typed text or in translation because not everyone here is a native English speaker.

And simple answers don't always have simple answers. As simple as that.

(2019-05-12, 13:22)shedrock Wrote: Check it out. It says @DaVu, not @fritsch .

If you want to start being condescending or just be a smartass, this forum is not the place.
It also will not get your any popularity points with the Team.
Get over it, or get out.
(2019-05-12, 13:52)Klojum Wrote: If you want to start being condescending or just be a smartass, this forum is not the place.
Get over it, or get out.
And people say this place isn't friendly.
(2019-05-12, 13:52)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 13:22)shedrock Wrote: I am not sure what a bounty ticket is, or are you trying to be sarcastic with me? If so, then I don't understand why, considering it is a very simple question I asked, which deserved a very simple answer.

People shouldn't overthink things so much, or see a problem behind every door.
Emotions can get lost in typed text or in translation because not everyone here is a native English speaker.

And simple answers don't always have simple answers. As simple as that.
(2019-05-12, 13:22)shedrock Wrote: Check it out. It says @DaVu, not @fritsch .

If you want to start being condescending or just be a smartass, this forum is not the place.
Get over it, or get out.      
How dare YOU tell me to get outHuh? What have I done to deserve that sort of response? You've got to be kidding me. Have I sir ever caused ANY issues in this forum since I joined. The problem with some of you is that you get so puffed up and arrogant that the simplest questions offend you. He was being sarcastic with me, but you have the audacity to accuse me of being "condescending" That's how self-righteous YOU are.

Do you think I am your child that you can speak to me in that manner? You need to have respect and learn that sometimes people need to be rebuked. If someone can't take simple correction, then you deal with it, but don't falsely accuse me of being condescending. As a matter of fact, why don't you get out?

Maybe you can read this and learn: Proverbs 27:5 - Open rebuke is better than secret love.

I am NO respecter of persons, and I am not here to WIN points with the team, are you mad? If he was humble enough to simply give a humble response, then this thread would have had 4 posts, but many of you like this crap. You are quick to attack others for absolutely NO reason whatsoever. Know this. If you insult me, I'll insult you right back. I am owed an apology from YOU, or are you that prideful that you can't admit when you're wrong?

Simply UNBELIEVABLE!
(2019-05-12, 13:22)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 13:16)fritsch Wrote:

Regards,

Shedrock

I am not sure what a bounty ticket is, or are you trying to be sarcastic with me? If so, then I don't understand why, considering it is a very simple question I asked, which deserved a very simple answer. It may not be a priority, but DaVu said he would have followed up with the "LibreELEC Team", so all I am doing is following up with him.

Check it out. It says @DaVu, not @fritsch
LibreELEC team: www.libreelec.tv - this is kodi's linux forum here.
Sarcasm: Allowed on this forum

Who demands "open rebuke instead of secret love" should be able to cope with the hree simple questions asked above. Demanding "simple answers" from one side and throwing something among a random wall of text out of an ancient book and that out of context (read the 4 chapters before and the 4 after your cituation), should not "throw the first stone" (same book of yours).
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2019-05-12, 15:38)fritsch Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 13:22)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 13:16)fritsch Wrote: Nobody had time, most likely. Was there a bounty ticket or something? Did I miss that?   

Check it out. It says @DaVu, not @fritsch .   
LibreELEC team: www.libreelec.tv - this is kodi's linux forum here.
Sarcasm: Allowed on this forum

Who demands "open rebuke instead of secret love" should be able to cope with the hree simple questions asked above. Demanding "simple answers" from one side and throwing something among a random wall of text out of an ancient book and that out of context (read the 4 chapters before and the 4 after your cituation), should not "throw the first stone" (same book of yours).  
Ecclesiastes 7:9 - Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

The meaning of demand FYI: an insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.

A question is not a demand, nor did I demand anything.
Yeah, yeah ... we can both search long enough and we will find good enough "text" to burn "witches" and bring war all over the planet as seen in the middle age ...
(2019-05-12, 14:53)shedrock Wrote: Maybe you can read this and learn: Proverbs 27:5 - Open rebuke is better than secret love.

If there is one thing that I'm personally not impressed by at all, then it is quoting text lines from some fairytale book.
I find it totally offensive that people think it's okay to start imposing their religious thinking onto others anywhere at anytime.

We've allowed the psalm in your forum signature. If you want to become any more religious here, then yes, by all means, GTFO. It has no place being here at all.

If you want to believe in some spooky incompetent father figure, living in the skies, watching everything and everyday on this planet, go ahead. Just don't EVER bother me with it.
As far as I'm concerned, there is only one commandment to follow: "Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself". I'm sure you've heard of it before.
OK enough already, all of you. Just calm down.

This thread will be locked for the next 24 hours so everyone can calm down, after which it will unlock again.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@shedrock 

I have to admit, that we haven´t found a solution for that yet. And, tbh, this issue also gets somehow forgotten unfortunately. Thanks for bringing that up again. If I will find the time, I´ll try to do a little more debugging over the weekend. and will ask in either teams in case I get stuck. Please be patient. I´ll let you know if there´s any progress.

Cheers
(2019-05-17, 07:33)DaVu Wrote: @shedrock 

I have to admit, that we haven´t found a solution for that yet. And, tbh, this issue also gets somehow forgotten unfortunately. Thanks for bringing that up again. If I will find the time, I´ll try to do a little more debugging over the weekend. and will ask in either teams in case I get stuck. Please be patient. I´ll let you know if there´s any progress.

Cheers
No problem at all @DaVu. I was just following up, and I do realize that there are far more important issues than this one. Nevertheless, thank you very much for getting back to me on it.

Regards,

Shedrock
@DaVu - Not trying to be a pain here. I was just curious as to if this issue will be addressed in the near future. Thanks for your time and effort.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-05-12, 13:22)shedrock Wrote: DaVu said he would have followed up with the "LibreELEC Team"

He actually asked you to ask on the LE forums and he'd ask our team members.
(2019-03-25, 22:04)DaVu Wrote: I would recommend to head over to the LibreELEC forums as it seems to be completely LE specific. I'll talk to the team members in the meantime.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot & Cast not showing on LibreELEC0