Configuring Main Menu
Leia 18.1; Windows 10; Aeon MQ5

Not sure where to post this query, as I don't believe it is skin related. 

In MQ5 you can add items to the main menu. 
I have added Home Movies. 
my source is separate (D:/Home Movies) from my movie library (D:/Movies).

I want my home movies to come up in my Home Movie menu,  and I want my home movies to be NOT listed under my Movies menu. 
I need to know whether I should be creating Custom Video Nodes, or Smart Playlists or . . .?
I've been trying custom nodes, but not having a lot of luck.
Probably making a small mistake somewhere.  Confused
Smart Playlists are easier.

Follow this guide. It is written for different skins, but the steps should be the same... Custom home items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen
Thanks for the quick reply.
More reading for me to struggle through (being a Newbie  Smile ).
Even though I find it all very frustrating at times, I still enjoy learning how to customise Kodi to my personal preferences.
@Nordo

MQ5 is the mod by @scott967

I'll move you to the AeonMQ forum and he might see it and give you some pointers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Cheers Smile
(2019-03-24, 07:08)Karellen Wrote: @Nordo

MQ5 is the mod by @scott967

I'll move you to the AeonMQ forum and he might see it and give you some pointers.

Actually Scott's been great. Even though I try not to direct questions at him, he seems to answer everyone's questions and problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Configuring Main Menu1