• 1(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Photo 
As many members have already noticed, i experiment a lot with modding skinning .xml in skins. My main focus on my projects is creating possibilities to show more artwork/images in kodi. Maybe you could also be interested in this:
___
if you want Character Art also for movies (like characterart for TvShows in fanart.tv) where the costume and mask affiliated to specific movie/franchise character then check out my other offer
-> [ARTWORK PACK] Characterart PNG's for Movies/Moviesets 342468 (thread)
___
if you want uniform Character Poster Sets for movies check out my other offer
-> [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets 345299 (thread)
___
if you want Director Thumbs for movies in your movie container directors then check out my other offer
-> [THUMBNAIL ADDON] Movie Director Thumbs resource addon 342720 (thread)
___
RED CARPET
ImageImage
Addon is now growing to final stage with reaching 500+ resources, jumping to version 1.0.0 and getting it's final name "RED CARPET"
Most credits go to @manfeed who believed in the project and created approximately 90% of current resource content!
___
Attention! 
There exist a install problem with special characters! All files in repo or zip all fine but on install the special characters get falsified (regardless if install from repo or zip)
It's not an addon problem, more a problem of kodi core addon install.
This concerns for example the following names: Beyoncé Knowles, Chloë Grace Moretz, Eiza González, Jessica Paré, Malin Åkerman, Penélope Cruz, Renée Zellweger, Sofía Vergara, Zoë Kravitz, ...
If you want them to work, they must be renamed again, either manually, or much easier just exchange the "resources" folder from the ZIP with the "resources" folder in the already installed addon.
Unfortunately there is currently no better solution for this minor problem, but at least then all is working.
___

ADDON DOWNLOAD SECTION
Addon is avaiable in official Kodi now (only in Leia & Matrix repository cause new addons are only allowed to publish on newest kodi)
- Official in Kodi Add-on repository -> Look and feel -> Image collections -> Red Carpet
- Official in Kodi website manual ZIP download -> link
- InOfficial most recent updated ZIP download offer -> link 

IMAGE CONTENT/RUMMAGE SECTION
Cause only 1 image per actress is possible it's hard to dicide of more good image content is available. I tried my best for the best image but as always it's a pure matter of taste.
You can also handcraft your own resources to your own pleasure. Please note to backup your own modifications cause if you ever push the install/update button everything goes back to vanilla.
Here you can search and rummage for the current, old exchanged or never used image content:
- Just type an actress in the thread search on top right and maybe you get 1 or more results in thread posts.
- After some time linked image thread content may go offline so i provide also an image Content Collection my own RAR download offer -> link
- A backup on DeviantArt -> link

___

Supported Skins List
...for a manual integration see integration examples below!

@manfeed AEON TAJO & AEON MQ 8 TAJO
@latts9923 AEON MQ 7 Krypton Mod & AEON MQ 7 Leia Mod & AEON MQ 8 Mod
@mikeSiLVO AEON Nox: SilVO
@bsoriano Amber for Leia/Matrix

For support please ask in the related skin threads!
If you want to see this eyecandy also in your favourite skin please request it to the skin author!  Cool
___
Integration Example AEON TAJO

____

Currently +500 (most common) actresses are included:

___

Do you want to help me to complete?
Here are a few "conventions":
  • simple look at the screenshot above
  • It must be a transparent png.
  • There is no restriction on resolution and aspect ratio.
  • Above, left and right should not be cut off, only below. (The graphics should be placed on an edge or seperator line/texture similar to clearart (as showed in my video) to make it look good, or on top bottom)
  • Cut the picture top, left and right as close as possible but center body or face. (Skin makes the centering)
  • Most pictures are the body up to the knees maximum. The feet are almost always cut away.
  • The edges should flow smoothly with the transparency. This is most noticeable in hair. The best are therefore real render graphics.
  • If possible, don't use movie role images, like scarlett johansson in her avengers suite, that doesn't look good in other appearences, use more "civilian looking clothing" (but sexy) images..
  • New convention: All images have now the same height of 1000 pixels. Aspect ratio and width remain variable ( thanks @manfeed for unofficial introduction of the convention, now official).
  • New convention: Max allowed image file size is now exactly 1mb = 1024kb (Please prevent file sizes under 300kb).
  • New convention: As fa as possible the image should fit in 2:3 aspect ratio (poster size)
____
Skin Implementation (examples for Skinners or advanced user)

There are currently 2 common implementations for this addon.
1st is for the cast scroll list in DialogVideoInfo. Code is very short and functional with Kodi internal standard skin engine
2st is for a multiimage sideshow (everywhere possible, DialogVideoInfo & Views). Code is a bit longer but also quite simple, but Embuary Helper is a requirement.

In this preview video you can see both possible implementations see beside functional:

Implementation 1 - Cast Scroll List in DialogVideoInfo

How to implement in KODI default skin Estuary (DialogVideoInfo)

It will look like this:
https://youtu.be/rUudYII1YPw

JUST PASTE/COPY INTEGRATION SOLUTION:
  • Install resource addon from zip or repo (note the red marked "attention!" paragraph)
  • In OS Windows paste/copy the DialogVideoInfo.xml on following downloads to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\xml\
(I recommend to backup the original! Also when you update the skin via repo the modification is gone)
When use Estuary (latest Skin version 1.9.16) on Kodi 17 Krypton just paste/copy the DialogVideoInfo.xml in the following download link over it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KzGwdGv...sp=sharing
When use Estuary (latest Skin version 2.0.22) on Kodi 18 Leia just paste/copy the DialogVideoInfo.xml in the following download link over it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ySgRyWC...sp=sharing

MANUAL INTEGRATION SOLUTION (IT'S REALLY NOT VERY DIFFICULT - ALSO FOR LAYMAN):
  • Install resource addon from zip or repo (note the red marked "attention!" paragraph)
  • In OS Windows go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\xml\DialogVideoInfo.xml
  • Open DialogVideoInfo.xml with notepad++
  • Go there to bottom
Instert between
Code:
                </control>
            </control>
        </control>
and
Code:
    </controls>
</window>
This:
Code:
            <control type="image">
                <left>700</left>
                <top>560</top>
                <width>520</width>
                <height>520</height>
                <aspectratio align="bottom" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>    
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.actorart/,.png]</texture>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>            
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300">Visible</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">Hidden</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0">WindowClose</animation>                    
                <visible>Control.HasFocus(50)</visible>                                    
            </control>
___
How to implement in other Skins you use? (DialogVideoInfo)
  • Then edit the DialogVideoInfo.xml with notepad+ in the skin similar to the following example (here in the Aeon MQ Skins):
(You can place the code very bottom on DialogVideoInfo.xml code)

Code:
            <control type="image">
<!--left position of image -->
                <left>0</left>
<!--top position of image -->
                <top>178</top>
<!--max with of image -->
                <width>520</width>
<!--max height of image -->
                <height>520</height>
<!--to keep the image aspect ratio, and place the image always on bottom -->
                <aspectratio align="bottom" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<!--this is the main code needed, see below -->    
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.actorart/,.png]</texture>     
<!--this is that the image appear smooth and not just popping up -->               
                <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="0">Visible</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" delay="0">Hidden</animation>                  
            </control>

This is the main code you have to find out if it's similar or the same in your skin:
Code:

Container(50).ListItem.Label = The container list of the actors -> This you have to find out how it's working in your skin
resource://resource.images.actorart/,.png = The resource addon

Implementation 2 - Multiimage Sideshow (functional everywhere)  + Embuary Helper is needed

DialogVideoInfo

Code:
        <control type="group">    
            <visible>Container.Content(movies) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(art_toggle),Actress) + !Control.Hasfocus(50) + Control.Hasfocus(149)</visible>    
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" delay="0">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="500" delay="0">Hidden</animation>
            <control type="list" id="123">
                <left>3000</left>
                <height>1</height>
                <width>1</width>
                <autoscroll>true</autoscroll>
                <scrolltime>5000</scrolltime>
                <itemlayout/>
                <focusedlayout/>
                <content>plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getresourceimages&addon=resource.images.actorart&string='$ESCINFO[ListItem.Cast]'</content>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1000</left>
                <top>150</top>            
                <width>548</width>
                <height>548</height>        
                <aspectratio align="center" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(123).ListItem.Icon]</texture>            
                <fadetime>1000</fadetime>                    
            </control>
            <control type="image">                                
                <left>1083</left>
                <top>652</top>
                <width>396</width>
                <height>46</height>                        
                <texture>darkgrey.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]</colordiffuse>
                <include>Animation_DefaultGlass</include>    
                <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">stretch</aspectratio>
                <fadetime>1000</fadetime>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Container(123).ListItem.Icon)</visible>                
            </control>
            <control type="textbox">
                <font>Font_plot4</font>
                <align>center</align>
                <left>1080</left>
                <top>659</top>
                <width>396</width>
                <height>40</height>
                <label>$INFO[Container(123).ListItem.Label]</label>                                
            </control>
        </control>

Views:

Variable for your variables.xml (for example IncludesVariables.xml)

Code:
    <variable name="getDBIDcontent">
    <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)]">plugin://script.embuary.helper?info=getbydbid&type=$INFO[ListItem.DBType]&dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]</value>
    <value>-</value>
    </variable>

In your view.xml

Code:
            <control type="group"> 
                <visible>Container.Content(movies) + String.IsEqual(Skin.String(characterart_toggle),Actress) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.string(characterart_toggle),Off)</visible>
                <control type="list" id="344">
                    <left>3000</left>
                    <height>1</height>
                    <width>1</width>
                    <scrolltime>6000</scrolltime>
                    <itemlayout/>
                    <focusedlayout/>
                    <content>$VAR[getDBIDcontent]</content>
                </control>        
                <control type="list" id="345">
                    <left>3000</left>
                    <height>1</height>
                    <width>1</width>
                    <scrolltime>6000</scrolltime>
                    <itemlayout/>
                    <focusedlayout/>
                    <content>plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getresourceimages&addon=resource.images.actorart&string='$ESCINFO[Container(344).ListItem.Cast]'</content>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>1100</left>
                    <top>313</top>
                    <height>512</height>
                    <width>512</width>       
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>    
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[Container(345).ListItem.Icon]</texture>                
                    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                    <animation type="Conditional" reversible="true" condition="Control.HasFocus(9915)">
                    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-150,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
                    </animation>                    
                </control>
            </control>
____
Example Screenshots
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

____
Changelog
v1.0.0
- Addon jump to final stage giving it also an own brand, renaming to RED CARPET.
- Changed addon icon.png due to new brand name RED CARPET.
- Due to this jump also from v0.0.8 to 1.0.0.
- New convention: Width remain variable but image should fit into 2:3 aspect ratio.
- 60+ actresses added bringing it to a count of 500+ actresses.
- 10+ actresses exchanged cause better quality and uniformity.
- 10+ actresses exchanged to reduce sexuality, still hot but not salacious or provocative.
v0.0.8:
- Changed addon icon.png.
- 90 actresses added.
- 30+ actresses exchanged cause better quality and uniformity.
v0.0.7:
- 60 actresses added.
- 5+ actresses exchanged cause better quality and uniformity.
v0.0.6:
- New convention: All images have now the same height of 1000 pixels. Aspect ratio and width remain variable.
- New convention: Max allowed image file size is now exactly 1mb = 1024kb (Please prevent file sizes under 300kb).
- EXIF data of all images removed/cleaned.
- Addon fanart added.
- 35+ actresses added.
v0.0.5:
- 35+ actresses added.
- 10+ actresses exchanged cause better quality and uniformity.
v0.0.4:
- 80 actresses added.
- Fix - Special characters in names were falsified when packing to zip.
v0.0.3:
- 25 actresses added.
v0.0.2:
- Changed download file from .rar to .zip.
- Added addon icon.png.
- 20 actresses added.
v0.0.1:
- Base pack of 100 actresses.
___
I wish you a lot of fun with this addon and eyecandy Wink 
plz give feedback and replies.

Great thanks and credits for contributing content especially to @manfeed  & also @Captain_Pike
Very cool Smile
I think this was an unforgivable omission... Lily James  Rofl

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-03-25, 18:06)manfeed Wrote: I think this was an unforgivable omission... Lily James  Rofl

Haha, how could I just forget about Lilly James?  Big Grin
The current content of addon is far far away to claim to completeness of all is cute and pretty in hollywood *gg*
And great thanks, this png fully complies with the requirements the content should be.  Nod
Another of my favorite ones... Aly Michalka  Wink

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-03-25, 18:38)manfeed Wrote: Another of my favorite ones... Aly Michalka  Wink

Hot girl, perfect quality! 

I have not had much experience with your Aeon TAJO skin, just recently snooping around in your .xml's to find out how you implemented extrafanart ArtworkBeef/ArtworkHelper.
Can not really remember the design of your DialogVideoInfo, maybe you can post an example screenshot how the resource png's looking in your Skin in DialogVideoInfo.
Do you have a video example or some screenshots?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 21 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
...and of course... Gemma Arterton  Nod

I have not implemented this in my skin yet, but already thinking in how to do it... thanks for your work!

(2019-03-25, 18:53)brazen1 Wrote: Do you have a video example or some screenshots?

On the top of the first post is a youtube video embedded  Wink (Skin is Aeon MQ7)
I figured as much but I see nothing?
All I see is "So that you can imagine more below, here is a small video showcase:"
And nothing else.

Never mind.  Doesn't work using IE.  Edge does.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 21 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2019-03-25, 19:09)brazen1 Wrote: I figured as much but I see nothing?
All I see is "So that you can imagine more below, here is a small video showcase:"
And nothing else.

Then something is wrong with your browser:

Here a seperate link: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2OuKAmChnk
Now I see what you've added.  Pretty nifty.  Curious, I've always wanted to use my own actor/actress artwork in addition to what gets scraped.  In other words, your mod shows your custom artwork when 'focusing' on an actress.  I'm also interested in adding artwork to the actor/actress bios page when you select one and you see the additional pictures.  Are you familiar with any of this?

...and of course Bella Thorne...

(2019-03-25, 19:29)brazen1 Wrote: actor/actress bios page
With the bios page you mean add-on ExtendedInfo Script? I have never tinkered and played around on codes with the script.
But the script also displays clearlogo and studio logos white from my local sources. Should not be a big difficulty.
If anyone knows something, post here please  Angel
(2019-03-25, 19:34)manfeed Wrote: ...and of course Bella Thorne...

I did not knew her (for whatever reason), but she was on my watch out list, but thought she's more of a pornstar^^ ... ok no, she's a real actress  Rofl
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8