Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Quote:Testing your images I found that Nicole Kidman doesn't look good with a non-white background...

@manfeed 

You are absolutely right. I had only briefly looked at her in kodi and I did not notice that the quality is really as bad as you just showed me!
I bother to search the Internet completely but sometimes I just take what I can get if I can not find anything.

In contrast to other actresses, for example "Vanessa Hudgens", there are hundreds of AAA+ really hot high quality renderings on the web.
From here it will  be difficult to decide which one should take the best for the resource, and which ends up in the collection.rar deposal.

I'm not afraid to swap .png's. It will be exchanged and the other is getting to the collection.rar deposal.

I do not deal myself with the kodi music section, although I have music for lifetime on my HDD's the content gets rotten there through spotify and youtube now no longer necessary,
but i've noticed there are far more .png's renderings for artists then for actors on web aviable. Although I will include artists in the database that are also represented in the movies/tvshow world, addon could also be usable for kodi music artists. Since I do not use music in kodi, i'm not going to make big efforts now, but options are to take artist content also in, or someone can make own artist resource addon. The idea would be nice, i'm still thinking about.

Great thanks again for the renderings!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actor/Actress PNG's resource addon - by chrissix - 2019-03-28, 11:06

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.