• 11(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Sarah Gadon

(2019-04-02, 13:55)chrissix Wrote: More than modest reputation points, I can not offer you in return. 

Don't worry, that's more than enough to me... much appreciated Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-02, 15:43)shedrock Wrote: Sarah Gadon
Great thanks for your pic!
The quality of the transitions from the image to the invisible are very borderline to be able to use it.

Unfortunately, i also did not find any other useful PNG's of her on web. High Res full body images in JPG as source was not much to find.
Except maybe this could be usable for a PNG cutout:

I will put your posted PNG into the resource, but it should be replaced with a higher value of quality if possible.

EDIT: When i grow up i also want to be a skilled skinner  Nod
___
@manfeed 
Plz don't overlook the pm
Lizzy Caplan

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-02, 17:07)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 15:43)shedrock Wrote: Sarah Gadon
Great thanks for your pic!
The quality of the transitions from the image to the invisible are very borderline to be able to use it.

Unfortunately, i also did not find any other useful PNG's of her on web. High Res full body images in JPG as source was not much to find.
Except maybe this could be usable for a PNG cutout:

I will put your posted PNG into the resource, but it should be replaced with a higher value of quality if possible.

EDIT: When i grow up i also want to be a skilled skinner  Nod
___
@manfeed 
Plz don't overlook the pm 

I'll try and see if I can edit this one. Mine looks great on my setup, but I do understand what you mean.

Also, it would be great if the addon will allow you to select your own path, especially when you're running low on HD space.

Thanks,

Shedrock
Kristen Bell

This is the best I could do with it.

(2019-04-02, 17:46)shedrock Wrote: This is the best I could do with it.
The source image is usable. But the cutout: I can not do it any better myself and hardly dare to give feedback - really. But the transitions from the image to the invisible are not fluent but very crude. As well as pixelation, white spots and rough edges.

Nothing noticeable with a white background, but with a black background everything comes to the fore.
Maybe @manfeed  can exceptionally help out with the source image.
I think the source image wasn't ideal, so I took the liberty of choosing another one... (it looks best with dark backgrounds, although it's not perfect either...)

Sarah Gadon

(2019-04-02, 18:39)manfeed Wrote: I think the source image wasn't ideal, so I took the liberty of choosing another one... (it looks best with dark backgrounds, although it's not perfect either...)

Sarah Gadon

@manfeed - That's awesome! What program do you use to clean it up like that?

Shedrock
...and with the image provided would be like this... you choose...

Sarah Gadon

@shedrock 

https://www.remove.bg/ + Photoshop to touch up the result
(2019-04-02, 18:59)manfeed Wrote: @shedrock 

https://www.remove.bg/ + Photoshop to touch up the result

Thank you very much. Hope you guys remember to do one for Alice Eve. Big Grin
(2019-04-02, 19:00)shedrock Wrote: Thank you very much. Hope you guys remember to do one for Alice Eve. Big Grin 

How could we forget her? Rofl

Alice Eve

(2019-04-02, 19:53)manfeed Wrote: How could we forget her? Rofl

Alice Eve
Quote:Thank you very much. Hope you guys remember to do one for Alice Eve.
And I was just looking for a good source, but it's already done - great Picture!
I really liked her in the Star Trek reboot. Unfortunately, she was never under my command.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8