• 13(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Olivia Cooke

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Britt Robertson

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Morena Baccarin

Deborah Ann Woll

Dakota Johnson

Nathalie Emmanuel

I know that this two have already been uploaded, but only to have one more option just in case...

Jennifer Connelly

Alicia Silverstone

Katie Holmes

(2019-04-03, 10:59)manfeed Wrote: Morena Baccarin

& Deborah Ann Woll were on my top list but web was empty, great PNG's!  Cool
Pom Klementieff

(2019-04-03, 12:56)manfeed Wrote: I know that this two have already been uploaded, but only to have one more option just in case...

@"chrissix" 
plz use @manfeed PNG's, i've just posted pics found on web.
Can someone please make this transparent for me? The problem with RemoveBG is that it is actually not 100% free. They only allow you x amount of images in HD before it reduces it to crap, so this explains some of the other images I uploaded yesterday.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

https://postimg.cc/xNTN6dpk
(2019-04-03, 22:25)shedrock Wrote: Mary Elizabeth Winstead

She already has a backdrop in the resource (but a very dark one) - in the first post at the bottom is a content list. But the more the better - higher-quality PNG's are constantly being replaced.  Nod
If possible, please avoid requests, that could otherwise degenerate quickly and that is not the purpose of the thread. Of course, there is nothing wrong with sharing once a wish list.
Cause she is under my command - i need her: Sonequa Martin-Green (aka Michael Burnham)
Found only a very nice Star Trek Characterart https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/328711/chara...92af97.png
...but nothing for a good actress PNG

I swear (to spock) that was my first and last request  Big Grin
(2019-04-03, 22:56)chrissix Wrote: If possible, please avoid requests, that could otherwise degenerate quickly and that is not the purpose of the thread.

@Captain_Pike

We must abide by the rules, that's something that a good captain (as you are) will surely agree with... Rofl but for the sake of completeness of your crew, this time we will make an exception... Wink

Sonequa Martin-Green

• 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8