• 18(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Carrie-Anne Moss

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Martha Higareda

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed 

A big big thank you for the last 3 images.
Searched complete web for usable material. I still just download/cut/compress material.
But soon have nothing left as to handle also PNG editing. My previous results are not useful (ugly edges)

thx  Nod
(2019-04-11, 00:27)manfeed Wrote: No, I don’t have account on deviantart...

I also liked her a lot in Valerian, what I just can’t understand is the choice of her male partner in the movie, I think he doesn’t suit her at all... Rofl
Haha, yes at first I thought that was a french actor, then I would have understood (cause french movie)
but no, then I saw he is a typical army guy. I also do not understand this
Quote:Martha Higareda
Great tanks for sharing her, i loved her in Altered Carbon, and I think so far that her body has been CGI reworked in her nude scenes here because simply can not have such a perfect body.
Quote:No, I don’t have account on deviantart...
I created one there years ago. I am looking for ways to get attention from PNG talented content creator to this AddOn project. DeviantArt is full of content creators.
So I'm thinking about uploading images there and placing url links to this thread and your accounts (only if desired).
Everything there is Creative Common License and Free. I will not declare one single picture as mine. Everything is for the purpose of sharing and linking to this thread.
If there are any concerns, I'll just leave it.

But a little note:
I've been on the web on almost all PNG sites.
There are many pure PNG content/library websites (also free but refinance themselves through advertising) that copy through automatic algorithms PNG content from DeviantArt to their pages.
The best known is KissPNG. And that's how most PNGs end up in Google Search. Forever immortalized  Rofl
Ruby Rose
Candice King (former "Candice Accola")
Debby Ryan
Meghan Markle
Tessa Thompson
(2019-04-11, 17:17)chrissix Wrote: So I'm thinking about uploading images there and placing url links to this thread and your accounts (only if desired).
Everything there is Creative Common License and Free. I will not declare one single picture as mine. Everything is for the purpose of sharing and linking to this thread.
No concerns from my side...
But I have to emphasize that I did not created a single picture myself. I only used the finished png's from websources (also from DeviantArt), i only cut/resized/compressed and sometimes used the eraser.
There are also many paste/copy duplicates on DeviantArt. As long as you declare no pictures as yours, politely formulate the description text below the pictures and what it is intended for, i really see no problem here.
(2019-04-11, 17:17)chrissix Wrote: DeviantArt is full of content creators. So I'm thinking about uploading images there and placing url links to this thread and your accounts (only if desired).

Do as you please, I also advocate for Creative Commom and free content, so no problem... Nod
Jessica Brown Findlay

Maybe the image for Emma Stone could be improved... If you think so I have two candidates, you choose...  Wink

...also...

Bryce Dallas Howard

(2019-04-12, 10:42)manfeed Wrote: Maybe the image for Emma Stone could be improved...
By the sum of PNGs meanwhile a fairly uniform consistent picture has emerged, where her current PNG (others too, EDIT: same as Bryce Dallas Howard - thx) do not fit in properly.
That means I say thank you! Hm ... hard decision, in the first picture she looks totally good but most know her with the hair color in the second picture ... come help me decide.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8