• 19(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-12, 13:13)chrissix Wrote: Hm ... hard decision, in the first picture she looks totally good but most know her with the hair color in the second picture ... come help me decide.

I can’t decide, I’m like their “father”, I like them the same... Rofl maybe our @Captain_Pike can help, since like any good captain he must be used to making tough decissions... Rofl
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-12, 14:34)manfeed Wrote: maybe our @Captain_Pike can help

Although in the 23rd century everything is super fancy... everywhere lense flares and so on,
but have to admit my character was established in the sixties of the 20th century ...stereotyped and cliched.

Long talk short i'll take the blonde  Rofl
(2019-04-12, 14:34)manfeed Wrote: I’m like their “father”

Haha Rofl thanks for the laughing attack!
Quote:Long talk short i'll take the blonde  
ok, then the arian look, am german, like that too  Wink
Madonna
Hayley Atwell
Camila Morrone
Isabela Moner
Paris Jackson
Julie Gonzalo
Alison Brie
Lucy Fry
(2019-04-12, 17:09)Captain_Pike Wrote: Isabela Moner

Luckily, she recently reached legal age.  Wink
(Underaged teenies i will maybe not include.)
(2019-04-12, 10:42)manfeed Wrote: two candidates

I do not want to ask you too much for advice, you have already supported the project so much and after all, you are also always something to do "Skilled Skinner". But maybe you have an idea:

I have also experimented a couple of times to implement the addon as a multiimage. I know it would not make sense for your kind of implementation. But the way I use the addon it would be a nice to have. I have no intention to actually implement that but I am willing to solve the problem on my side.

Now it's working with control type image -> $INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.actorpngs/,.png]
I have to change the code to control type multiimage -> $INFO[Container(50).ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.actorpngs/]

I have also change the addon resource structure from actressname.png to actressnamefolder (and put there as many images i want, however named in it)
As far as it works and it will also display multi-image.

The Problem:
The same problem as always with multiimage. As long as the control type does not get a new image to display, it hangs on the previous image. It will recognize  if a new image is available, but it will not recognize if none is available and will hang on last because of that.
Problem can be solved when use under visible conditions a Control.GetLabel, but then the picture flickers immediately on query, on no matter which animation settings i have set. I can then no longer use animations (a simple short fade) and all is flickering when it gets image.
Hope i translated that now the right way how the behavior is.

Btw, i got your pm and saw your video. Your kind of implementation is really nice and eyecandy. Also tried to install the skin to see it, but on the 3rd error try i recognized your skin is Leia exklusive and i am still on 17.6 (cause of TvTunes) lool  Laugh But I copied out all the necessary codes. I am not the most awkward with .xml, but a lot of code there is currently spanish for me. I'll need a while to "backward engineer" the code. Have a few more questions but first I have to deal more into it. I think the bingie helper is just for Leia. Maybe it will be time for an upgrade soon. But please let me know if your code evolves.
(2019-04-12, 17:59)chrissix Wrote: Btw, i got your pm and saw your video. Your kind of implementation is really nice and eyecandy. Also tried to install the skin to see it, but on the 3rd error try i recognized your skin is Leia exklusive and i am still on 17.6 (cause of TvTunes) lool  Laugh

TvTunes works on Leia i use it Wink
Wow....pretty cool idea. Like it a lot.

I enjoyed the video.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8