• 21(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-15, 21:44)Klojum Wrote: Would you mind change your signature to a less shouty version?
This is not the chrissix forum. 

@chrissix I've taken out some of the tags of your signature - they were causing an issue because in some way you managed to go over the size limit of signatures which caused it to be impossible to edit. To be honest I am not exactly sure how you managed to do it so kudos! Smile Anyway we have presviously restricted the size of the signatures to be less shouty on the forum, but it looks like after the forum upgrade it's now possible to artificially make them very annoying again. I'll take a look at that, but I would like if you would do us a favor and keep it a bit toned down !
@Klojum @Kib 
I'm sorry for that. I knew the rules, wanted to celebrate 100 thumb ups for a few days, and i did. thx
(2019-04-15, 20:48)manfeed Wrote: Great! I like more the first one... Smile
Looks good, we'll take that!
Quote:Would you mind change your signature to a less shouty version?
Beware, you do not become a Renegade here  Rofl Control is watching you! Control has no mercy this forum  Wink
@Captain_Pike 
Haha  Rofl  i will take care!
___
Some Changes in new update:
(265+ actress, 170mb)

Changelog:
v0.0.5:
  • On @ronie 's recommendation changed zip name and addon.xml addon id from "resource.images.actorpngs" to "resource.images.actorart", as well the type from "actorpngs" to "actorart" - that means, if you have installed the addon before, it is not an update but a new installation, and please adjust the code line in skin. I hope these are the last changes that have a direct impact. I'm new to this stuff.
  • Changed in the info.xml the format from jpg to png.
  • Once again fixed falsified special characters when packing to zip - have no idea whats causing that.
  • For better naming comparison in future due to this falsifying special characters problem - added TMDB links to every resource.
  • 35+ actresses added (great thanks @manfeed & @Captain_Pike ).
  • 10+ actresses exchanged cause better quality and uniformity (great thanks @manfeed & @Captain_Pike ).
@"chrissix" - I am not seeing any URL extensions on the TMDB links. Is this the way you intended it to be?
Sarah Lancaster

Sorry, but I do not know what program was used to create the actress link. Hopefully this image quality is acceptable.

Shedrock
The complete PNG collection has also been updated for a long time and is provided as download.
This is not the addon, this is my second download offer, this is all collected stuff, RAW and UNSORTED, with thousands images in there.
The addon is a zip with 170mb, this is rar

Download see first post "actorart_collection.rar"
(prepare your coffee, it's now about 2,8 GB)

All stands in the first post...
(2019-04-16, 16:06)shedrock Wrote: I am not seeing any URL extensions on the TMDB links. Is this the way you intended it to be?
Yes, all fine here!
Quote:Sorry, but I do not know what program was used to create the actress link. Hopefully this image quality is acceptable.
Yes, usable but i will cut her feet off that it will look uniform like most of the others do. Try to get images with min height of 1000 pixel.
Most people use PHOTOSHOP or GIMP for png editing.
Only if your are interested in png tutorials, these are very useful: https://fanart.tv/tutorials/

EDIT: Sry, didn't read correctly, you mean how to link to forum, there are a lot of pic upload sites for that, for e.g. imgur or imgbb are well known... but there exist lot of others.
EDIT 2: Sry, also didn't read second read correctly!

thx, chris
(2019-04-16, 22:48)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 16:06)shedrock Wrote: I am not seeing any URL extensions on the TMDB links. Is this the way you intended it to be?
Yes, all fine here!
Quote:Sorry, but I do not know what program was used to create the actress link. Hopefully this image quality is acceptable.
Yes, usable but i will cut her feet off that it will look uniform like most of the others do. Try to get images with min height of 1000 pixel.
Most people use PHOTOSHOP or GIMP for png editing.
Only if your are interested in png tutorials, these are very useful: https://fanart.tv/tutorials/

EDIT: Sry, didn't read correctly, you mean how to link to forum, there are a lot of pic upload sites for that, for e.g. imgur or imgbb are well known... but there exist lot of others.

thx, chris 
I was referring to the URL that takes you to TMDB actress bio. I am not too concerned about the tutorials. I suck at graphics, so that may not offer much help. The image I uploaded just now was just too easy. I used Photoscissors to do all the work. Big Grin Thanks for the info though. Much appreciated.
@chrissix

2.8GB seems a lot for only 235 images.

What is average size of each image?
(2019-04-17, 15:50)the_bo Wrote: @chrissix

haha, no  Rofl
It's now 265 and the addon itself has now 170mb, and it's a installable .zip

This is my second download offer with all png collected stuff. This is .rar
@"chrissix" 

Have read your help request in your signature. I guess you want to make a try to publish this into official repo.
Am only familiar with a bit XML, also no idea how Github and the PR stuff is working… hope you get help.
(2019-04-17, 16:02)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 15:50)the_bo Wrote: @chrissix

haha, no  Rofl
It's now 265 and the addon itself has now 170mb, and it's a installable .zip

This is my second download offer with all png collected stuff. This is .rar

Thanks for info. Was thinking it couldn't be 2.8gb Rofl

What images are included in the the 2.8gb collection. Is that the character art and directors thumbs?

Great work as always sorry can't help with GitHub
(2019-04-15, 00:45)chrissix Wrote: Do you have the time and desire to do the same showcase with "Avengers - Infinity War"? The movie is full of actresses pngs and characterarts.

I would then like to embed the video in my threads in the first post. That would be really great.

Here it is... Wink

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-18, 01:40)manfeed Wrote: Here it is... Wink
Great! Like it a lot! Allowed to link and monetize it?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8