Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-16, 22:48)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 16:06)shedrock Wrote: I am not seeing any URL extensions on the TMDB links. Is this the way you intended it to be?
Yes, all fine here!
Quote:Sorry, but I do not know what program was used to create the actress link. Hopefully this image quality is acceptable.
Yes, usable but i will cut her feet off that it will look uniform like most of the others do. Try to get images with min height of 1000 pixel.
Most people use PHOTOSHOP or GIMP for png editing.
Only if your are interested in png tutorials, these are very useful: https://fanart.tv/tutorials/

EDIT: Sry, didn't read correctly, you mean how to link to forum, there are a lot of pic upload sites for that, for e.g. imgur or imgbb are well known... but there exist lot of others.

thx, chris 
I was referring to the URL that takes you to TMDB actress bio. I am not too concerned about the tutorials. I suck at graphics, so that may not offer much help. The image I uploaded just now was just too easy. I used Photoscissors to do all the work. Big Grin Thanks for the info though. Much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by shedrock - 2019-04-16, 23:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8