• 22(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-18, 16:16)chrissix Wrote: Great! Like it a lot! Allowed to link and monetize it?

Do whatever you want, no problem... Just I don’t know how you intend to monetize it... Rofl
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-18, 16:29)manfeed Wrote: Do whatever you want, no problem... Just I don’t know how you intend to monetize it... Rofl

maybe only a language problem cause use of wrong words, in my language in other words simple: link and share
Jaime King
Juno Temple

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Minnie Driver

...and one classic one...

Audrey Hepburn

For the sake of uniformity...

Gemma Arterton

Danielle Campbell - The quality of this image looks better than the last, at lease I think so.

Note: Full length images works great for me because I do not have them located as the default add-on does, so sorry if it is not cutoff .

Looking realy god Big Grin
i wish some skilled skinner can implement it in some skins (example Titan Mod, Estuary Mod and more....) and upload the xml files. Wink That would be realy nice !!!!!
(2019-04-21, 20:34)Mario S. Wrote: i wish some skilled skinner can implement it in some skins (example Titan Mod, Estuary Mod and more....) and upload the xml files. Wink That would be realy nice !!!!!

YESSS!!
A very roughly described tutorial with examples of implementation can be found in the first post.
You can also ask the skin maintainer for help or maybe they feel like to implement the short implementation code.
Vera Farmiga

Emma Thompson

Heather Morris
Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Julianne Moore

• 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8