• 24(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-28, 13:55)rschiks Wrote: My idea was also to add all the actresses art to the database
I am very honored. I've written my thoughts down here, let's talk about it there.
(2019-04-28, 16:40)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 13:55)rschiks Wrote: My idea was also to add all the actresses art to the database
I am very honored. I've written my thoughts down here, let's talk about it there. 
yep, saw the thread!  Nod
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Emily VanCamp
Gabriella Wilde
Gabrielle Union
Jane Levy
Katie Cassidy
Lucy Hale
Poppy Drayton
Tatiana Maslany
Phoebe Waller-Bridge

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Zoë Kravitz

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Mia Wasikowska

@"chrissix" This weekend I will start on the actresses part. First I need to make the cast searchable on my website before I can import them.
I only have the tmdbids from the cast in my database, so they can only be found on this via the API.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Margaret Qualley

• 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8