Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-30, 21:50)rschiks Wrote: @chrissix This weekend I will start on the actresses part. First I need to make the cast searchable on my website before I can import them.
I only have the tmdbids from the cast in my database, so they can only be found on this via the API.
I feel very honored, but kindly advise you that an implementation concept should be made first. Me and a few members who help me to create content (yes, most content is created and not just copied from web) have took our time with engage this topic in thread and mention important key points and minor questions for consideration but still lot questions open. Like every project, this does not happen overnight, but rather purposefully, step by step. Anyway, i can not influence or direct anything, i have no rights or claims to anything, everything is free to use. Just hope that by any splitting the content creators sharing my vision and supplied me with over 300 renderings in the last 4 weeks did not throw in the towel. My main supporters @manfeed & @Captain_Pike seem very interested in the API idea, but skeptical cause lack of concept (just like me) but i'm sure still ready to continue the discourse in the thread (just like me)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by chrissix666 - 2019-05-01, 03:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8