• 25(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-30, 21:50)rschiks Wrote: @chrissix This weekend I will start on the actresses part. First I need to make the cast searchable on my website before I can import them.
I only have the tmdbids from the cast in my database, so they can only be found on this via the API.
I feel very honored, but kindly advise you that an implementation concept should be made first. Me and a few members who help me to create content (yes, most content is created and not just copied from web) have took our time with engage this topic in thread and mention important key points and minor questions for consideration but still lot questions open. Like every project, this does not happen overnight, but rather purposefully, step by step. Anyway, i can not influence or direct anything, i have no rights or claims to anything, everything is free to use. Just hope that by any splitting the content creators sharing my vision and supplied me with over 300 renderings in the last 4 weeks did not throw in the towel. My main supporters @manfeed & @Captain_Pike seem very interested in the API idea, but skeptical cause lack of concept (just like me) but i'm sure still ready to continue the discourse in the thread (just like me)
Anya Taylor-Joy
Haley Lu Richardson
GitHub Kodi Rep PR is out (via issue Ticket)
Great thanks for @ronie & @manfeed given me advices!
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-resources/issues/76
I hope i did everything right there.
Whatever the decision, i accept it gladly, a positive result would of course be very enjoyable for all member like the addon.

A new version prepared for the try to get to the official kodi rep is now available (see download Post#1)
For greater uniformity and to save storage space for the repository, two new conventions have been introduced (under consideration that they are still High Quality PNG renderings):

Changelog:

v0.0.6:
- New convention: All images have now the same height of 1000 pixels. Aspect ratio and width remain variable (great thanks @manfeed for the unofficial introduction of the convention, now it's official).
- New convention: Max allowed image file size is now exactly 1mb = 1024kb (Please prevent file sizes under 300kb).
- EXIF data of all images removed/cleaned.
- Addon fanart added.
- 35+ actresses added (great thanks @manfeed & @Captain_Pike ).
- 5+ actresses exchanged cause better quality and uniformity (great thanks @manfeed & @Captain_Pike ).
____
EDIT: @manfeed  hope you will officially introduce your eyecandy future kodi skin features soon, regardless of how Team Kodi's repository decision goes.
(2019-05-01, 18:01)chrissix Wrote: GitHub Kodi Rep PR is out (via issue Ticket)
Really great! I'm glad to read that the step is done. Now we have to wait  Nod

+1
(2019-05-01, 03:05)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-04-30, 21:50)rschiks Wrote: @chrissix This weekend I will start on the actresses part. First I need to make the cast searchable on my website before I can import them.
I only have the tmdbids from the cast in my database, so they can only be found on this via the API.
I feel very honored, but kindly advise you that an implementation concept should be made first. Me and a few members who help me to create content (yes, most content is created and not just copied from web) have took our time with engage this topic in thread and mention important key points and minor questions for consideration but still lot questions open. Like every project, this does not happen overnight, but rather purposefully, step by step. Anyway, i can not influence or direct anything, i have no rights or claims to anything, everything is free to use. Just hope that by any splitting the content creators sharing my vision and supplied me with over 300 renderings in the last 4 weeks did not throw in the towel. My main supporters @manfeed & @Captain_Pike seem very interested in the API idea, but skeptical cause lack of concept (just like me) but i'm sure still ready to continue the discourse in the thread (just like me)
I know an implementation concept is handy, but there’s also something like chicken & egg. Which was first?
It’s not costing me that much time to implement the API calls and add the PNGs to the database.
And if it’s available online more people can experiment.

When the animated gifs were available online there was more interest immediately. I’m expecting the same for this.

It caught my interest immediately when I watched your YouTube videos.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-05-01, 18:59)rschiks Wrote: but there’s also something like chicken & egg
I know what you mean, but someone can not publish a movie trailer without already working on a movie. Ok, stupid comparison.
But you have my blessings, toi toi toi! 
Take the resource content of the latest version 0.0.6 where the resolution has been standardized uniform, see post #364.
Gemma Chan

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Ruth Bradley

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Christina Aguilera

@manfeed 

I know, chrissix will reprimand me for a request, but I still risk it:
I'm desperately looking for some time for good content for 2 of my favorite stars from the great 90s:
Lucy LawlessBrandy Ledford
Maybe you have more luck  Angel
@Captain_Pike 

It's not a matter of luck but of hard work... Rofl

Anyway, I'm always happy to make happy to others, so...

Lucy Lawless

Brandy Ledford

...considered them as my final act of service to you, captain; an embargo due to the growing size of the resource has been set and we must respect it... Wink
Sarah Silverman
Miranda Cosgrove
(2019-05-03, 10:20)manfeed Wrote: Anyway, I'm always happy to make happy to others, so...
  Smile  Muchas gracias! It really made me very happy!  understood and agreed - final act of service!
Quote:an embargo due to the growing size of the resource has been set
Please forgive me, but i do not quite understand this sentence.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8