Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
GitHub Kodi Rep PR is out (via issue Ticket)
Great thanks for @ronie & @manfeed given me advices!
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-resources/issues/76
I hope i did everything right there.
Whatever the decision, i accept it gladly, a positive result would of course be very enjoyable for all member like the addon.

A new version prepared for the try to get to the official kodi rep is now available (see download Post#1)
For greater uniformity and to save storage space for the repository, two new conventions have been introduced (under consideration that they are still High Quality PNG renderings):

Changelog:

v0.0.6:
- New convention: All images have now the same height of 1000 pixels. Aspect ratio and width remain variable (great thanks @manfeed for the unofficial introduction of the convention, now it's official).
- New convention: Max allowed image file size is now exactly 1mb = 1024kb (Please prevent file sizes under 300kb).
- EXIF data of all images removed/cleaned.
- Addon fanart added.
- 35+ actresses added (great thanks @manfeed & @Captain_Pike ).
- 5+ actresses exchanged cause better quality and uniformity (great thanks @manfeed & @Captain_Pike ).
____
EDIT: @manfeed  hope you will officially introduce your eyecandy future kodi skin features soon, regardless of how Team Kodi's repository decision goes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by chrissix - 2019-05-01, 18:01

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.