• 31(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Caitlin Stasey

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Elena Kampouris

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Cynthy Wu

Medalion Rahimi

Another option for...

Lauren Cohan

zip version now updated to v0.0.7, kodi repository version (still v0.0.6) will be updated later in Summer 19 (July or August)
Count is now 354, all since the previous post is included, download see post #1

changellog v0.0.7:
60 actresses added (great thanks @manfeed  & @Captain_Pike ).
5+ actresses exchanged cause better quality and uniformity (great thanks @manfeed).
___
Attention!: There exist a install problem with special characters! All files in repo or zip are fine but on install the special characters get falsified (regardless if install from repo or zip)
It's not an addon problem, more a problem of kodi core addon install.
This concerns the following names: Beyoncé Knowles, Chloë Grace Moretz, Eiza González, Jessica Paré, Malin Åkerman, Penélope Cruz, Renée Zellweger, Sofía Vergara, Zoë Kravitz, ...
If you want them to work, they must be renamed again, either manually, or much easier just exchange the "resources" folder from the download zip with the "resources" folder in the already installed addon.
Unfortunately there is currently no better solution for this minor problem, but at least then all is working.
___

The addon is not even 2 months public
Actress PNG Count is now 354
Thread has over 450 replies
Thread has over 29.000 hits

A big thank you for the interest and to all supporters, a really nice collection in a very short time!  Nod
Maybe we can make it up to 400 and some quality exchanges until the kodi repository update release later in Summer 19.

greetings, Chris
This doesn't look bad on a dark background. It may not be up to the add-on standards, but I figured I would still post it. Big Grin

Lili Simmons

Julianne Hough
Bailee Madison
(2019-05-19, 16:54)chrissix Wrote: Bailee Madison

How can I get this to work bud@manfeed
@Jay19802005 

If you have Aeon Tajo, here you have all the information required... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341550
Sonoya Mizuno

Maggie Grace

Zazie Beetz

Ashley Hinshaw

• 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8