• 32(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Ashley Johnson

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
All new added to the database!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Arielle Kebbler

Emily Bett Rickards

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Taissa Farmiga

Almost 90% of female actress stars on my list are done. Very nice!
But for some stars of the 90s it's really hard to find or create from sources at my own.
On most top on my list missing:

Jeanne Tripplehorn (she was really beautiful in Waterworld (1995))
(EDIT: Connie Nielsen (i best know her from Soldier (1998), Gladiator (2000) and the new DC Movies)
(EDIT: Diane Lane (really badass in Judge Dredd (1995), and also appearing in some of the new DC Movies)
(EDIT: Ashley Judd (we all know her)
also two fav's later 90's Teri Hatcher (Superrman/Desperate Housewives) and former Lara Croft Model (EDIT: Rhona Mitra

only if time and effort, thx. Still searching daily for other actresses where it's more easy to find sources.
Katherine Waterston

(2019-05-21, 11:24)chrissix Wrote: Diane Lane (really badass in Judge Dredd (1995), and also appearing in some of the new DC Movies)

That's already done... Wink

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2853580
Connie Nielsen

Ashley Judd

Rhona Mitra

@ronie @Karellen 

What i have to do that the addon would be listed too in the kodi.tv website Addon search & categories?: https://kodi.tv/addons
What i have to do in die kodi.wiki, that the "See this add-on on the kodi.tv showcase" button is not linking to a dead link?: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Actress_PN...urce_addon

Great thanks in advance!  Smile
Amazing work guys for the time and effort doing this.

@manfeed would like to port your actress multi image from your skin to aeon mq 8.

Do you mind providing the code needed. I'll have a look through your xml files see if can figure it out.

Many thanks
@chrissix

I have approved your wiki registration. I have also checked the kodi.tv site and yours, as well as a few others are missing from that category listing.

There was an issue a couple of months ago with the listing where all add-ons were duplicated, and v18 add-ons were not being added, but I heard that was fixed. Looks like new add-ons are still not being added.

I have left a message in one of the channels. Hopefully it will be looked at soon.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-05-22, 09:10)Karellen Wrote: I have left a message in one of the channels. Hopefully it will be looked at soon.
A big thank you for your help and research. That means from my side i can nothing do at the moment but wait.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8