• 37(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Lea Thompson

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Kerry Bishé

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Ruth Kearney

Hannah Spearritt

Lynn Collins

Angela Sarafyan

Christine Marzano

Paula Beer

Betty Gilpin

Laura Haddock

Melia Kreiling

Kelly Rohrbach

Tiera Skovbye

(2019-05-22, 09:10)Karellen Wrote: There was an issue a couple of months ago with the listing where all add-ons were duplicated, and v18 add-ons were not being added, but I heard that was fixed. Looks like new add-ons are still not being added.

I have left a message in one of the channels. Hopefully it will be looked at soon.
Quote:(2019-05-22, 09:10)Karellen Wrote: I have left a message in one of the channels. Hopefully it will be looked at soon.

A big thank you for your help and research. That means from my side i can nothing do at the moment but wait.
@Karellen @ronie 

I have just seen it:
A big thank you that the addon (repo release 2nd May) is now visible in the addon section in www.kodi.tv (since 1st June) - Much appreciated!  Nod
Was the bot repaired or did it have to be done manually?

I do not know if the download counter counts only the direct downloads with or without the repo downloads or since repo release 2nd May or since kodi.tv visibility 1st June.
But no matter, be it as it is, the download count for this short time makes me very happy.  Smile
___

I noticed kodi.tv link to the kodi.wiki page is functional, but not the other way around, the kodi.wiki link for the kodi.tv page is dead. (Mentioned not only with this addon but with all addons that are relatively new)
___
Great thanks and much appreciated.
Thanks @chrissix

I have left report and hopefully it will be looked at soon.

A quick inspection and it looks like a simple error reading from this line <addon id="resource.images.actorart" name="Actress PNG's resource addon" from the addon.xml when creating the links. One page is using the id while the other page is using name.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8