• 40(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
I don't mean that the current one is not good, but I also have this one for...

Scarlett Johansson

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
...the same goes for...

Amy Adams

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-08-12, 17:15)manfeed Wrote: I don't mean that the current one is not good, but I also have this one for...

Scarlett Johansson
Great thanks! As always a nice great PNG!
The current Scarlett Johansson one is also the main icon of the addon -> https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Actress_PN...urce_addon
It was the first PNG i collected when i had the idea cause she's on top of my favorites (beside Cara Delevingne)  Wink
If i exchange her, i have also to exchange the main icon on next repo version.

@manfeed Only if you have desire design the addon main icon would be much appreciated  Nod
  • PNG (no transparency)
  • 512x512 pixels
Please, note that I don't even suggest that you should change the images that are already available, that's up to you... I posted them thinking that maybe in KyraDB there would be room for more than one image for each actress, or in case someone wanted to manually overwrite the image for any reason...

I must confess that for my favourite actresses I try to find an image that shows a kind of balance... according to my taste the image should show her pretty, but not overly revealing... I wouldn't like to get ashamed when I invite someone to see a movie at home... Rofl

I will try to make that icon candidate... Nod
(2019-08-12, 19:47)manfeed Wrote: note that I don't even suggest that you should change the images that are already available
You know in 99% of cases i prefer you images, they're unique to this addon instead of just paste/copied PNG content from web.
(2019-08-12, 19:47)manfeed Wrote: ... according to my taste the image should show her pretty, but not overly revealing...
agree and that's the vision of the addon and also have to admit cause lack of content there are still some "oversexed" images there. (But no nude stuff!)
(2019-08-12, 19:47)manfeed Wrote: I will try to make that icon candidate... Nod
Much appreciated!  Smile
This is my candidate... you could also add some text in the upper part if you want to...

(2019-08-12, 19:47)manfeed Wrote: Please, note that I don't even suggest that you should change the images that are already available, that's up to you... I posted them thinking that maybe in KyraDB there would be room for more than one image for each actress, or in case someone wanted to manually overwrite the image for any reason...

I must confess that for my favourite actresses I try to find an image that shows a kind of balance... according to my taste the image should show her pretty, but not overly revealing... I wouldn't like to get ashamed when I invite someone to see a movie at home... Rofl

I will try to make that icon candidate... Nod
Yep, I will just add them to the existing ones. There already some actresses with multiple images. The more the better!  Nod

Alison Brie for example: https://www.kyradb.com/cast/35613/images
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-08-13, 10:55)rschiks Wrote: Yep, I will just add them to the existing ones. There already some actresses with multiple images. The more the better!  Nod

Great! Then...

Alicia Vikander

Alexandra Daddario

Amber Heard

Anne Hathaway

Cameron Diaz

Chloë Grace Moretz

Elizabeth Banks

Emily Blunt

• 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8