• 42(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Kate Beckinsale

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Kristen Stewart

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Margot Robbie

Marion Cotillard

(2019-08-15, 17:08)manfeed Wrote: Margot Robbie

Goddess....
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2019-08-15, 19:01)whysoserious Wrote:
(2019-08-15, 17:08)manfeed Wrote: Margot Robbie

Goddess....

There are so many of them Love

@manfeed just posted this beauty. Definitely a favorite of mine!

Kate Mara

Hmmm...with the upcoming voting option I can generate a top 10 of the most beautiful actresses.....
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-08-15, 21:02)rschiks Wrote: Hmmm...with the upcoming voting option I can generate a top 10 of the most beautiful actresses.....
Since some actresses already have several pictures, i already wanted to suggest a vote option too.  Nod
(2019-08-15, 21:08)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-08-15, 21:02)rschiks Wrote: Hmmm...with the upcoming voting option I can generate a top 10 of the most beautiful actresses.....
Since some actresses already have several pictures, i already wanted to suggest a vote option too.  Nod

Definitely going to do that Nod . My intention is to do it for all images (and for the character posters the sets only Big Grin )
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Zendaya

Summer Glau

Now that we have an addon that I guess updates, and these actresses are stored in Kryadb, will they be automatically added or updated to my kodi file? and if you already have a picture will it overwrite that picture or just add a 01 to it?
For example I already have a Kate Beckinsale picture that I think it better than the one above and I would prefer to keep the one I have and maybe add the 2nd one to it
Rihanna

(2019-08-16, 12:33)SteveSmith Wrote: Now that we have an addon that I guess updates, and these actresses are stored in Kryadb, will they be automatically added or updated to my kodi file? and if you already have a picture will it overwrite that picture or just add a 01 to it?
For example I already have a Kate Beckinsale picture that I think it better than the one above and I would prefer to keep the one I have and maybe add the 2nd one to it
Guess what? I agree with you... Rofl so I edited my post and put a better quality image of the former one. Kate Beckinsale is one of my favourites actresses and I searched a lot for a good image, but I found none, so in the end I posted that one, but to tell you the truth I wasn't very convinced... so let's restore...

Kate Beckinsale

(2019-08-16, 12:33)SteveSmith Wrote: Now that we have an addon that I guess updates
Yes, the addon is cleanly maintained and also updated. But it was agreed with Team Kodi a not too frequented repo update cycle. The addon is above average and needed a large proportion of the kodi repository.
(2019-08-16, 12:33)SteveSmith Wrote: and these actresses are stored in Kryadb, will they be automatically added or updated to my kodi file?
In addon everytime only one image per actress fix in place. It's functional like a simple resource addon.
The addon and the images in KyraDB have no functional connection. The addon is just a simple local resource addon and in KyraDB the same images are offered in a database available via API connection.
That's why i put this addon (like all my other projects) under the KyraDB "banner".
At the moment the KyraDB images have no practical use. It's for future needs if developers are interested to create addons or other software for API implementations.
(2019-08-16, 12:33)SteveSmith Wrote: and if you already have a picture will it overwrite that picture or just add a 01 to it?
If you want to see your own favorite actress images in the addon you have to manual replace! them. (If you make manual edits, make a backup before updating cause all will be overwritten)
I always try to make a balanced choice of good looking and good quality, but I am well aware that the tastes are different.
Have been planning for weeks a new huge repo update with many new actresses and many quality exchanges.
But i always do that very well cause a repo update is then fix in place for a long time, but since i'm working on some Kodi projects at the same time (see signature) i have not got around to it yet.
(2019-08-16, 13:25)manfeed Wrote: Kate Beckinsale is one of my favourites actresses
mee 2  Rofl

But you could have left your own creation in the thread post, purely for the database (i have not yet come to a backup thread post download)  Wink
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8