Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2020-02-13, 20:38)chrissix Wrote:
(2020-02-13, 01:49)manfeed Wrote: Thanks for your efforts! I’ll try to add some more images soon. Now that the final version is near I would like to share an idea; when searching for images on Internet I noticed that many of the better ones came from the premiere of movies, and I liked them, since the actresses are dressed up and look their best without being too sexy. I started to replace some images in which the actresses were wearing casual clothes for others with a nice dress, and then the idea came to my mind... what about renaming the addon to “Red Carpet addon”? At the end of the day everybody loves red carpets, in them the actresses steal the show, men are almost forgotten... I think that concept fits very well with what this addon currently is. Anyway it’s just a suggestion, feel free to do whatever you want, the name won’t change a thing.
a nice thought!

Do you mean to also only use actress images from the "red carpet" (exchange or delete the other) or just to rename the addon?
I looked scrolled the content through a bit. Sure one half are red carpet images but the other half are from photo shootings.

Haven't thought much about naming since the beginning so i named it purely what is: an Actress PNG's resource addon  Rofl
So i guess your intention is to give it a real name easy to remember, spoken and written out short... some kind of "branding" 
Yes, that’s the point, it’s not about deleting images, but about getting a brand that reflects properly the kind of stuff provided. That, in addition to excluding the few images beyond sexy, like you said, would make the addon more ‘palatable’ for all kind of people, I think...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by manfeed - 2020-02-14, 01:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8