Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2020-02-14, 01:30)manfeed Wrote: Yes, that’s the point, it’s not about deleting images, but about getting a brand that reflects properly the kind of stuff provided. That, in addition to excluding the few images beyond sexy, like you said, would make the addon more ‘palatable’ for all kind of people, I think...
tomorow i upload in cloud for you a preview of the update. Please register which are "too much" in your op addidional to the 2 mentioned above plz  Smile
____

i have played around really a lot with the addon now, i am also considering in the following:
It was always intented for a "kind of uniform look", but cause lack of content also do not restrict in tooo much conventional stuff.
Convention since beginnning, potrait mode, 1000 pixel high with the width variable, i'm very fine with that but i am considering to limit the width only with the restriction it should fit into a 2:3 aspect ratio window (most common potrait aspect ratio)

I made a template look at this example:
____

1, 2, 3 is fine
4, 5 is really on the borderline
6, 7, 8 is really outstanding

Main reason is cause if the skinner to not restrict his image itself it could overlap other skin elements causing maybe a not very good look on some actresses and general skin view.
But if he rerstricts the image window (in width) some actress will be very much shrinking!? (don't know thats the right word) but causing also not a very good look in skin view.

In this way the skinner can say when choosing a 2:3 image aspect ratio it's the perfect compromise. This problem concerns not much actresses, maybe 10 or max 15.
What do you think?

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by chrissix666 - 2020-02-14, 04:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8