• 56(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Chloe Bennet
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Carmen Electra
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Camila Morrone
Ashley Greene
@manfeed 
I like the "Red Carpet" idea very well! Of course i have to ask the Team-Kodi guys (@ronie @Karellen ) if renaming an addon is no problem and causes no troubles.
But i think just changing the name without the Addon ID should be not the big problem.

A big advantage that will flew away is that the addon name begins with A that it is listed in the image resource repo and addon lists right at the beginning.
___

I also notices that is "kind of tradition" that actresses wearing on "Red Carpet Events" often Red dresses:

____

If i got the TK go maybe you're interested in a suitable addon icon for the new image brand with some AAA actresses wearing hot red dress with red carpet background.
BG examples: link
My fav actress suggestions:
(2020-02-16, 00:27)chrissix Wrote: i have to ask the Team-Kodi guys (@ronie @Karellen ) if renaming an addon is no problem and causes no troubles.

that shouldn't be a problem as far as i recall.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Some icon candidates...

Hilary Duff

Ali Larter

Tara Reid

Catherine Zeta-Jones

@manfeed 

I really like the first icon to prefer but the man on top left is looking a bit angry.
So i will take the second icon with title logo. Looking really nice  Cool

And also great thanks for my last missing fav actresses Tara Reid, Ali Larter, Kristanna Loken!
Also i have to say the Kate Beckinsale image is the most beautiful i have ever saw!

498 actresses are now in. 

I have also found some PNG's for 5 new actresses, but due to the in meanwhile real good quality i will first post them here for a fitting check before putting in.
Milla Jovovich

Alison Sudol

• 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8